Xbox Network(Laggy and slow)

Discus and support Xbox Network(Laggy and slow) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently upgraded my router. Ever since then my xbox has been extremely slow with me getting 300 ping. For all my other devices it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by �����, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Xbox Network(Laggy and slow)

Hello,

I have recently upgraded my router. Ever since then my xbox has been extremely slow with me getting 300 ping. For all my other devices it is perfect and up to speed with 50-65 mps, however on my Xbox one S i am getting 9mps plus 1-2 packetloss. I am pretty sure that it is an Xbox problem and not a interenet problem. How can I fix this to get my Xbox up to speed?

:)

�����, Aug 21, 2022
  2. proneto911 Win User

Xbox one and slow home internet connection

with that your xbox will be a bit slow and laggy on the network. people with slower DSL (your speed) are laggy on the network and seem fine to them but soon are kicked off because of it
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi 𝕴𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi 𝕴𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi 𝕴𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to get back to gaming however you are experiencing issues with your Xbox network. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We have listed support articles that you will need to check. These support articles discuss about Xbox Networking and please answer the questions below:

NAT type on Windows displays "Teredo is unable to qualify" | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support

May we ask what is your NAT Type?

May we know if you have perform the troubleshooting suggested from the support article?

Have you contacted your ISP regarding Xbox Networking?

Can you please share to us any details about your network issue?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. CTRLclipz Win User

i also have this problem it occurred out of nowhere
Thema:

1. Xbox Network(Laggy and slow) - Similar Threads - Network Laggy slow

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  4. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  5. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  6. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  7. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  8. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  9. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  10. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...