Xbox network connection glitch on modern warfare ll

Discus and support Xbox network connection glitch on modern warfare ll in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently played modern warfare ll on Monday and everything seemed to be fine, when abruptly, it prompted me to purchase either Xbox game pass or Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cardin Ho, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Cardin Ho
    Cardin Ho Guest

I recently played modern warfare ll on Monday and everything seemed to be fine, when abruptly, it prompted me to purchase either Xbox game pass or Xbox live gold even though I already have Xbox live. I reinstalled the whole game and disk version of it, too; restarted and power cycled my Xbox one console but it’s still doing the same thing. It also said that my profile’s not allowed to play on the xbox network due to a connection issue, too. Can anybody please help me fix this? Thanks!

:)

Cardin Ho, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Cardin Ho Win User

So far I only have cod Modern Warfare ll and Warzone 2 along with vanguard on my Xbox one console. I tried Modern Warfare ll and vanguard to try to play multiplayer online, yet the same error occurs too. I get the same error for the rest of my games too, except Warzone 2 since it doesn’t require game pass ultimate or Xbox live gold.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cardin

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    Just to confirm, Xbox live gold appears active in your account?
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

If yes, did you tried connecting your console to a completely different Wi-Fi network to see if the issue persist?
    For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot

And, double check if all your privacy and online safety settings are enabled here
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Cardin, and just to confirm.
    If you try a completely different game (not a COD) the same happens?
    Or it’s basically COD games?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Cardin , let’s try this instead

A. If maybe you’re using an insider build in your console leave the program and go back to an stable Xbox OS version

B. It may not be directly related but try using a custom DNS address:
    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.
    If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

C. Clear your MAC address
    Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address
    Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try

D. If you maybe have the game installed on a external drive, move the game to the internal storage and try again

E. Reinstall the game

F. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps
    Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
    **Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts
  6. Cardin Ho Win User

I tried reinstalling the whole game I even tried to use custom DNS settings as mentioned before and restarted my Xbox one console after that, but the problem is still persisting. I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to reset my console to factory sweeting’s because I don’t memorize the passwords and accounts that share Xbox live with my associated account. I checked Xbox live status and support too, but I couldn’t find any similar problem that is associated with a bug that’s prompting me to purchase Xbox live gold or game pass ultimate along with not letting me play online multiplayer games
Thema:

1. Xbox network connection glitch on modern warfare ll - Similar Threads - network connection glitch

2. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  3. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  4. Connect to the Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to the Xbox Network: So about two months ago i bought an xbox series X and set it up using a Lan cable. A CAT5e to be exact. I use Vodafone and have speeds of 500+mbs. Turned everything on and it wouldnt connect...
  5. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  6. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  7. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  8. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  9. Console not connecting to network on boot

in XboX Insiders
    Console not connecting to network on boot: Is it just me that is still getting this issue? It's gotten progressively worse the last week to the point that every time I am now having to restart at least 3/4 times I turn the Xbox on in order...
  10. Network connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connectivity: My problem now is with uploading and downloading. Current network status says UPnP not successful. Internet service is working and all cables are new. When I test network connection is says “It’s...