XBOX Net Problems

Discus and support XBOX Net Problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I dont know what to do with my XBOX Net, because I am always getting 180ms without sense. I dont have any net problem connection, just with Gears 4/5,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anthony_420, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Anthony_420
    Anthony_420 Guest

XBOX Net Problems

I dont know what to do with my XBOX Net, because I am always getting 180ms without sense. I dont have any net problem connection, just with Gears 4/5, they always connected me with EEUU EAST servers. I'll give you a
    screenshot.

XBOX Net Problems [​IMG]

I know that is not a problem of my internet because i phoned my ISP and everything was okay. The thing is I dont even have access to see the EU West server or any other, just North and South America, Asia and Australia.
    When I played the Gears 5 Tech Test at my home everything was okay. Also, when I play with people getting connected with EU West servers my ping is 60 and everything is fine, but when I play alone again, just EEUU East and 120/150 ping. I have OPEN Nat, Ive
    tried everything and I dont know what more to do and Its getting really frustrating. I beg you if anyone knows a solution. Ill give you another screenshot of the servers thing.

XBOX Net Problems [​IMG]

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Anthony_420, Oct 15, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XBOX Net Problems

If you are using WiFi to connect PC to router/gateway try a wired ethernet connection.

Power cycling your router/gateway and waiting till it's fully functional again before turning your PC back on may resolve your issue.

Usually a power cycle of gateway (turn off... wait... turn on) is sufficient to reset your network.
  3. CryingHero Win User

XBOX Net Problems

Are you connecting via a VPN or anything like this? Otherwise you will need to get in touch with the developers of the game as they will be the ones to be able to address this matter.
  4. Anthony_420 Win User

XBOX Net Problems

I did it and It didn't work :(
  5. Anthony_420 Win User

XBOX Net Problems

A hard reset could help maybe.

Hold down the power button until the console shuts down.

Unplug the power brick for 5 min and plug it back in.

That might solve the problem
    I am playing on PC
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

XBOX Net Problems

A hard reset could help maybe.

Hold down the power button until the console shuts down.

Unplug the power brick for 5 min and plug it back in.

That might solve the problem
Thema:

XBOX Net Problems

1. XBOX Net Problems - Similar Threads - Net Problems

2. Anyone know how to setup Nat on Hughes net cable modem /router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to setup Nat on Hughes net cable modem /router: Anyone tell me how to setup port mapping and port triggering on a Hughes net modem/router so I can get rid of double Nat and can play multiplayer online with my Xbox one I asked my ISP they told...
  3. .NET Framework Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .NET Framework Problem: Hi Microsoft Team,I hope your are having a great day. I have a issue with .Net Framework when i open 'Discord" and "Osu!" these two applicatin a got a pop up called this application need the...
  4. My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework: I'm sorry that you followed the suggested steps and still haven't been able to resolve the issue with the .NET Framework error. Below I will provide you with some additional steps you can try:...
  5. How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this error "This application requires one of the following versions of the .Net...: Hi Microsoft Team, I have a problem with discord Installer and a game named osu when I open those apps This Error Pop Up's " Do you want to install .Net framework Version Now?" I tried...
  6. Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Forza Horizon 5 (also all CoDs from battle net) after deleting ..... OneDrive: Soo i uninstalled OneDrive (without knowing what troubles this means) and deleted all the fiiles. OneDrive was actually still on my PC, but the next day i was unable to run FH 5 on Xbox app and...
  7. .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed: I am attempting to install .NET Desktop Runtime because the game Baldurs Gate 3 requires it. I keep getting the following log file with the setup failed that cites an issue with the Temp folder....
  8. My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...: I just got my xbox last month and it worked fine i had a short move where it was by my side the whole time but when i plugged and back in and when to connect it to wifi it couldnt find any so i...
  9. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft on PS5? Net

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft on PS5? Net: I have an account already linked to my Minecraft, but I don’t know the email of this linked account. Can someone help me figure this out? ab5560c8-8ca1-4c8b-90d4-7bb51de19288
  10. Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is...: Hello I’m trying to link my activison account to battle net but the email for activison is not a working email address dcf68d00-ac6b-4460-9a06-5a1dcf7bb3e9