Xbox needs to compensate Live users

Discus and support Xbox needs to compensate Live users in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's Friday evening, and Xbox Live is down. New games and Betas have just dropped. We continually pay for this live service and games but don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YOESH, Sep 9, 2019.

  1. YOESH
    YOESH Guest

    Xbox needs to compensate Live users


    It's Friday evening, and Xbox Live is down. New games and Betas have just dropped. We continually pay for this live service and games but don't have access to them. Compensation is beyond needed, as this is not the first issue this year. At a minimum, a
    free month of Xbox Live service should be extended to those users dealing with this Xbox Live core issue. Unacceptable! What is Xbox going to do the make this right with customers? Otherwise whats the point of staying a loyal Xbox user? PlayStation is starting
    to sound more appealing.

    :)
     
    YOESH, Sep 9, 2019
    #1
  2. oxzannie Win User

    Xbox needs to compensate Live users

    I completely agree it's bull
  3. bowski477 Win User

    Xbox needs to compensate Live users

  4. pascaltremblay2 Win User

    Xbox needs to compensate Live users

    Je narrive pus a me conecter a xbox live pouver vous maider
  5. joshwatson1 Win User

    Xbox needs to compensate Live users

    Worked 60 hrs this week and all I want to do was sit and game a little relax and 2 weeks in a row this happens.
  6. RyanScrivner Win User

    Xbox needs to compensate Live users

    Absolutely agreed. It's getting beyond ridiculous.
Thema:

Xbox needs to compensate Live users

Loading...
  1. Xbox needs to compensate Live users - Similar Threads - needs compensate Live

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...