Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
Discus and support Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TallApartment3380, Aug 21, 2026.
Thema:
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP
Loading...
-
Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP - Similar Threads - needs bring dashboard
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Game clips I can’t hear my voice please bring an update for this Xbox we need this I want...
in XboX InsidersGame clips I can’t hear my voice please bring an update for this Xbox we need this I want...: Xbox if ur reading this I want to do YouTube videos but I can’t use my voice clip the gameplay please bring an update that when we clip a game we can hear our voice please do this Ps4 has this... -
Please bring back need for speed underground 2 and need for speed most wanted the original ...
in XBoX Games and AppsPlease bring back need for speed underground 2 and need for speed most wanted the original ...: bring back need for speed underground 2 and the original need for speed most wanted thanks I’m really bored 6cd70800-2390-4215-805a-37ea2cf63538 -
i want to petition to bring need for speed most wanted servers back online
in XBoX Games and Appsi want to petition to bring need for speed most wanted servers back online: and i mean the old most wanted before carbon and i need help finding out how to petition or request to bring it online because i have been playing it since ps2 and by the time i got an xbox 360... -
i want to petittion to bring need for speed most wanted back online
in XBoX Games and Appsi want to petittion to bring need for speed most wanted back online: the old most wanted before carbon and i want to pettition or request to bring it online because ive played it since ps2 and by the time i got xbox live most wanted online was discontinued and i... -
Need to go back to the last update at least make the home button bring u to Xbox home,
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed to go back to the last update at least make the home button bring u to Xbox home,: I don't like the new update. I've talked to a lot of my friends and nobody really likes how the home screen is. I want to be able hit the home button on my controller and it brings me to Xbox...