Xbox needs to add way longer captures because the captures aren’t long enough

Discus and support Xbox needs to add way longer captures because the captures aren’t long enough in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox needs to add longer captures, like PlayStation we need to be able to start recording. It allows to record what you play for up to an hour or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FudgeNuggets405, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Xbox needs to add way longer captures because the captures aren’t long enough

Xbox needs to add longer captures, like PlayStation we need to be able to start recording. It allows to record what you play for up to an hour or whatever. Captures can capture the past 30 min. Since, it’s capturing what you did, but the recording is recording what you’re doing so that should record easily an hour worth of gameplay. That whole 1 minute or 30 seconds is worthless!!

submitted by /u/FudgeNuggets405
    [link] [comments]

/u/FudgeNuggets405, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Zeek614 Win User

Dec 7th patch/update inbound

Players with Black Hat PDA can no longer hack a Care Package faster than the owner can capture it.

Will it give enough time to reroll and still capture before another player?
  3. NameMonkey Boy Win User

A little worried

I think some of the problem's we have seen in the beta, is a case of Frostbite 2 being new and still in final stages of development as-well as the game itself.

The issue with the FPS is not coursed by textures, it's the way the engine renders the textures that makes the FPS drop however as-long as the FPS doesn't drop under 25FPS for more then a second then the average player should't notice, Its only when its drops
    for longer is when we start to notice and the game starts to feels like it's in slow motion.

Also try to remember that not all capture cards used by gamers on YouTube capture the image at 30FPS. If the capture card is recording at a lower frame rate and the game in questions frame rate drops for a moment, it might not be noticeable in the game as its
    not low enough but is noticeable on the recording. Most capture cards that record at 60hz, capture images at 25FPS.
  4. EightBulZ Win User

Converting Captures to my computer

Hey Futuresnipes22

There a couple simple ways to accomplish this without the need of a USB. You can download your videos via the share button on your capture through the xbox app.

You could also purchase a capture card to go from your xbox device to your mac which would also keep a better quality than your xbox captures can deliver.

There is also a longer route you can take by using the xbox app on a mobile device, downloading the specific capture and sending it to yourself via email.

For quality you would want to use the capture card, however you would have to purchase the capture card.

It depends on your preference and the quality you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

-Jules
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Unable to add voice in captures

Hi HeatedZara,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no native way to add microphone audio to clips and captures through the Xbox. Videos with audio from the Microphone and party chat are usually captures with external capture cards or added in using editing
    software.

I hope this answers your question.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Adding 15 to 30 minutes option to the DVR

5 minutes is long enough in my opinion. If I wanted to start a Youtube Channel I would invest in a capture card.
Thema:

Xbox needs to add way longer captures because the captures aren’t long enough

1. Xbox needs to add way longer captures because the captures aren’t long enough - Similar Threads - needs add longer

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove “Add On doesn’t need to be installed”?: I just bought the Lightfall DLC for Destiny 2. I have already followed the installation steps due to the known glitch but the DLC still will not launch. I have tried clearing the local save,...
  4. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  5. When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When sometime i try to add someone as a friend, I need to do it with the app Xbox because...: I can't figure it out here c06df0d0-296d-406c-a9b2-049a51b68e66
  6. I need to erase an email and add one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to erase an email and add one: I need to delete an email and add one c9a9cf74-1694-44c6-b766-6131cd5016bd
  7. Some reason modernwarfare 2 diddent come with all the add-ons I need for multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some reason modernwarfare 2 diddent come with all the add-ons I need for multiplayer?: I have 2 xboxes, 1 I play at my main home and my other one is at my second home, I play mw2 on my main one all the time, I decided to gsme share on the same account to my secondary xbox and...
  8. How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my account settings so i can add my card without it claiming i need a...: I don't have a parent email on my account and it refuses to let me purchase or add any cards unless i have one. I have tried changing my birth year and everything, nothing has worked. Is there any...
  9. Callisto Protocol add on - doesn't need to be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto Protocol add on - doesn't need to be installed: Purchased a physical xbox one copy of callisto protocol. Through the xbox purchased the series x upgrade, however it comes up as it "doesn't need to be installed." The purchase tells me to go to...
  10. I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to add a family member whose email address is no longer in use: Hi, My son's initial xbox live identity is attached to an old school email address that is no longer in use as his old school closed down in 2016. I need to place parental controls on this...