Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...
Discus and support Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play xbox live games on the computer. After I log in to my account, the narrator will be automatically turned on, but it can't be turned off. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 欣宇章, Jun 22, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in...
Loading...
-
Xbox narrator cannot be closed. After windows narrator is closed, narrator still exists in... - Similar Threads - narrator cannot closed
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Halo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator
in XboX InsidersHalo on Alpha Skip Ahead Insider forces Narrator: Filed report through console with enhanced diagnostics as well. Went to start new Halo in Japan this morning and was immediately greeted by the Narrator describing everything. Tried disabling... -
Narrator causes games to crash on start
in XBoX Games and AppsNarrator causes games to crash on start: Faulting application name: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe, version: 1.819.3429.0, time stamp: 0x680b20e3 Faulting module name: MSTTSEngine_OneCore.dll, version: 10.3.21207.0, time... -
Xbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title)
in XboX InsidersXbox cloud gaming has Narrator forced on. (read the whole post please not just the title): I’ve recently installed the Xbox app on a Samsung TV I own and every time I stream a game no matter what, the narrator is on, I go to turn it off and it’s off, I reload any game, it starts up... -
My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...
in XBoX on WindowsMy xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last... -
Narrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...
in XBoX AccessibilityNarrator keeps coming up on Discovery Plus even though it is unchecked in the accessibility...: I just wanna watch some spooky paranormal investigation without having to hear "paused at [invert time here]" every time I'm pausing or playing the video. 68dc09a8-efb6-4a23-9e83-45e990c08642 -
Narrator
in XBoX AccessibilityNarrator: My narrator is yapping but I don't have narrator on it just started recently but I was just starting Minecraft legends ad67373d-5c0a-4587-b04d-37aac98aa694 -
How to turn screen narration off
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to turn screen narration off: My Xbox one is doing this weird thing where once I launch a game some kind of screen narration turns on. Screen narration does not work on main Xbox screens only when in a game which is mildly...