Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

Discus and support Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day! Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load what to do? 6e3f1c4d-0063-4e76-8169-248cc472d24d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robi ., Nov 6, 2023.

  1. Robi .
    Robi . Guest

    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load


    Good day!

    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

    what to do?

    :)
     
    Robi ., Nov 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

    Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

    Thanks

    Brilliant
  3. Robi . Win User

    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

    sorry i meant on website

    its saying " this page isnt working"
  4. Robi . Win User

    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

    yes but the problem is i cant edit xbox profile page not loading (''This page isn’t working'')

    waiting for solution
  5. Robi . Win User

    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

    its on pc and this is what i get
    [​IMG]
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

    Hi Robi, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

    For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

    I'm sorry to hear that your profile is not loading on your Xbox console, so in order to help you, I suggest you follow these solution steps:

    Solution 1. Power cycle your console.
    Turn off the console > (hold the power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait 2 minutes and plug everything back in > Turn on the console.

    Solution 2. Try updating the Xbox app on your phone and re-sync your console with the Xbox app.

    You can also try the following to delete your account and add it again.

    To delete your account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Delete accounts.
    Select the account you want to delete and then select Delete to confirm.

    To add it again:
    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Sign in.
    Select Add and manage.
    Select Add new.
    Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

    Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...98-94155a949e0e?page=2&rtAction=1655635323882

    Let me know if this information was useful to you.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

Loading...
  1. Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load - Similar Threads - profile page doesnt

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices: Hi My device is surface pro X, running windows11 on arm. It's 2025 now and win 11 on arm can simulate X64 programs right? At first xbox app only shows cloud gaming without other tabs on the side...
  9. When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one...
  10. Why is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?: When I try to look at my profile through Xbox.com and click on Xbox Profile, it doesn't appear in the profile section on the Xbox Social page. Only my Activity Feed and Achievements tabs appear. I...