Xbox MSFS CTDS

Discus and support Xbox MSFS CTDS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the moment I am unable to afford a PC so I am stuck on Xbox MSFS. And the sim is unplayable. I have CTDS at payware airports in the default A320 Neo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SadieGamer, Aug 29, 2022.

1. SadieGamer
    SadieGamer Guest

Xbox MSFS CTDS

At the moment I am unable to afford a PC so I am stuck on Xbox MSFS. And the sim is unplayable. I have CTDS at payware airports in the default A320 Neo which I am kinda fine with. But recently I am getting CTDS at cruise altitude. With no autosave this is a massive issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the sim and done an Xbox factory reset. But nothing works. I really am lost now. Any solutions? If not I think I am going to unistall the sim and try to get a PC.

:)

SadieGamer, Aug 29, 2022
  2. SadieGamer Win User

Xbox MSFS CTDS

I am on Xbox Series X. I don't know what pictures you want. My sim just crashes.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox MSFS CTDS

Sorry, but you didn't mention crashes, please let me know if the game is installed on the internal storage or an external one

Also try this

Uninstall the game, then follow this procedure

Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps

Install back the game, do it on the internal storage
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox MSFS CTDS

Hi SadieGamer! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you add some pictures of the situation please? Also do you have an Xbox series or Xbox one?
  5. TLCTimothy123 Win User

MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update!

I just found this on another MSFS board - it's simple and it fixed the CTD whenever I hit READY TO FLY from the world map-

Workaround: ASSISTANCE OPTION > NOTIFICATION > OBJECTIVES set off
  6. RainingRoses Win User

How to get help for Flight Simulator 2020?

Hi,

The behaviour you’ve described is a known issue. There are hundreds of reports with various error codes in the following threads (there’s a summary option to highlight the most helpful/important responses):

MSFS Application Error - memory could not be read - CTDs

CTDs The instruction at 0x*referenced memory at 0x*. The memory could not be written - MSFS DevSupport

You could even perform a clean install or completely reset your PC and it won’t necessarily make a difference to the error. This is something that would need to be resolved in a game update/patch, which should be soon as Asobo Studio are generally pretty good at addressing performance issues in regular updates.

You should contact the developers (not Microsoft/Xbox) to properly address this as the game is their responsibility and they would be able to advise further:

Submit a request- Microsoft Flight Simulator Support

When contacting support, select ‘I need technical support’ as the reason and ‘I’m experiencing CTDs/Crashing issues’ as the specific concern. Be sure to include as much detailed info as possible with your Windows OS version and build, any minidump files and DirectX logs, and any third party software.

You can also reach out to the team on Twitter @MSFS_Support or @AsoboStudio - they both accept DMs.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox MSFS CTDS

1. Xbox MSFS CTDS - Similar Threads - MSFS CTDS

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  5. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  6. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  7. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  8. Can I post a MSFS question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I post a MSFS question: I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed 2500 RPM and the motor stops. I have tried...
  9. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  10. No keybinds on MSFS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No keybinds on MSFS?: I try to play MSFS without a controller (kb and mouse) but there are NO keybinds at all. is this a glitch? or do mi have to MANUALLY set EVERY key?? 92e3b6c9-52e4-43ed-a25b-3cbf565290df