XBox Modders

Discus and support XBox Modders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So why is it Microsoft doesn't do anything about modders? They say they do....? Perfect example... BO2.... speed lobbies, it's easy to see who is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GunnyA7X, Oct 21, 2017.

1. GunnyA7X
    GunnyA7X Guest

XBox Modders

So why is it Microsoft doesn't do anything about modders?

They say they do....?

Perfect example... BO2.... speed lobbies, it's easy to see who is running them, not to mention my friends and myself REPORT them every time, but 1 day later, 1 week later, 1 month later... same person, still running the speed lobbies is still there and playing
    away, laughing, insulting you, and saying go ahead and report me, nothing will happen.... and they are correct.

World Of Tanks... same thing.... I believe the report button is just there to make you feel better.

But if I swear or offend someone's little ol feelings I get a 2 week com ban.... and if you get to many com ban's you get your account perma banned.... REALLY? For exercising my Freedom of Speech!!!

I've never modded in any game I've played on XBox Live, as a matter of fact I leave the lobby, and report the person doing it....

But my main account is permanently banned because I over reported modders and because after time after time nothing happened to the modders and I cussed....

:)

GunnyA7X, Oct 21, 2017
  2. So many modders it's unbelievable

I've only seen modders on PS3, Xbox 360.

No modders on Xbox One...yet.

Maybe when Advanced Warfare comes out.

Than you will see a new wave of modders and hackers.

Thanks to the new Media USB app...

GhostWolfViking, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Dubious
    Dubious Guest
    Turtle beach mod for xbox one

Appologies if this has already been posted, but I don't think it has...

"Third party headsets are unusable on the Xbox One until Microsoft releases an adapter, which won't be until next year. Your Trittons, your Turtle Beaches, your Astros and Afterglows, forget it. Except one audiophile, a guy with a soldering gun and a purpose, wouldn't let it go."

Modder Solders His Own Xbox One Headset Adapter

Xbox One 2.5mm Headset Adapter

I currently have the Tritton Warhead's but if I still had my Turtle Beaches I'd definately have a go at this :thumbsup:

Dubious, Oct 21, 2017
  4. GhostWolfViking Win User

So many modders it's unbelievable

I've only seen modders on PS3, Xbox 360.

No modders on Xbox One...yet.

Maybe when Advanced Warfare comes out.

Than you will see a new wave of modders and hackers.

Thanks to the new Media USB app...
  5. CrazyKiller5150 Win User

perchè non mi fa giocare online a bad company 2 ??

Yep yep yep 100% agree. Modders are bunch of losers. I'm glad EA games don't put up with those modders. I'm not a modder but I modded my eyes and ears so I don't have to see or hear those modders, oh wait, shoot me please I'm a modder now. Stupid modders
    belong on COD, not on BF.
  6. ArabViper Win User

Jtag/modded xboxs is not fair to the people that pay for online/games

Get an Xbox One. No modders :p
  7. Niki HQ Win User

Weird GTA server

duh modders - welcome to gta on xbox
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Quickscope

[quote user="ptaug"]They say there aren't any hackers or modders on XBOX. But I've been in a few games that were at least questionable.[/quote] who says there are no hackers or modders on xbox?????? its full of them
Thema:

XBox Modders

1. XBox Modders - Similar Threads - Modders

2. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  3. Will my gamerscore be reset if a modder unlocks them in a multiplayer match?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my gamerscore be reset if a modder unlocks them in a multiplayer match?: I'm a little worried to play multiplayer Call of Duty Black Ops II on Xbox 360 since there have been reports of so called modders unlocking achievements automatically for you. My question is, will...
  4. Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2: Please do something about these modders their in every lobby I get into I'm getting deranked and shot from across the map with pistols it's ruining one of the best games ever made. Me and a bunch...
  5. Modderation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modderation: Recently, I was issued a permanent suspension from Xbox, and I was not able to appeal it. When I sought the reason for my ban, I was provided with no detail about what I had done. I believe it may...
  6. Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Black Ops 2 Multiplayer anymore because of a Modder/RGH. The modder in question's...: I was playing bo2 multiplayer when I ran into [mod removed] he started aimbotting everyone and revealing our IP addresses then booted me to the main menu where I received a UI error. Since then,...
  7. What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and when I found a match, upon entering the match, there was a modder that gave me nearly all the achievements. I've got worried as I don't want to receive...
  8. Modder GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modder GTA V: Bonjour, j'aimerais report un tricheur sur gta v et donc sur Xbox one. J'ai une vidéo prouvant ce fait. Enfin, tirer avec un sniper et tuer un joueur travers des murs, je pense pas que ce soit...
  9. Am i Being Stalked by a Modder?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i Being Stalked by a Modder?: Im pretty sure i have a modder/hacker stalking me online. There has been multiple occasions where a modder has made their presence known in game by blatantly abusing their mods. For example,...
  10. I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it...: I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it and I can’t play it. Xbox won’t listen, how can I play again? 3c94c92c-43ad-498e-a6a3-98e44f96be23