Xbox modded account to cheat

Discus and support Xbox modded account to cheat in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; There a few new accounts going about cheating in call of duty and GTA5. I think this is unfair and how do they get away with it one <removed> is there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mentalkilks, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Mentalkilks
    Mentalkilks Guest

There a few new accounts going about cheating in call of duty and GTA5. I think this is unfair and how do they get away with it one <removed> is there gamer tag and <removed>

They boost that they got account off eBay so they can cheat £40 per account.

In my opinion if u can't play the games with out cheating or buying an account that makes u unstoppable should be removed

All they are is a fake account

:)

Mentalkilks, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Mentalkilks Win User

Some.one got to do something tho as in a way if they can get away with it being reported but noting is done or noticed then that just shows other games shouldn't get punished either..then it's not a fair game this why ppl leave consoles as there no fair gaming. It's sad to see that not alot being done about cheaters or modded accounts that kids buy off eBay or etc just to gain the upper hand as they can't play it properly or just want to mess other ppl up who having fun. How many times I've debated selling my console due to this issue. I've played it less now as it seems that it's allowed to happen
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mentalkilks, this type of action generates banning yes, friend.

What you can do is retarget these users

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the dashboard, go to People, then select the gamertag you'd like to report on. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players or select Find someone and enter the player's gamertag to search.

On the player's profile, select Report or Block.

Select Report.

Select one of the following reasons for the report:

Gamertag or gamertag: The gamertag or gamertag is inappropriate.

Cheating: The player used unauthorized modifications or attempted to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer games.

Player photo: The player picture is inappropriate.

Voice Communication: The player used inappropriate, abusive, or threatening language in voice communications.

Lack of sportsmanship: The player has not shown good sportsmanship.

Game Abandon in Progress: The player has frequently abandoned multiplayer games to avoid losing.

Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Mentalkilks Win User

How do u know they have a fake or modded accounts they brought from online ie eBay.

I think that's hard to show even though if u get players to report them.

Info has also been given to rockstar as it's unfair we can't play a game with out cheater packs
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Yes, and that's correct. These methods cannot be performed.
  6. Mentalkilks Win User

This has been done.

I will more likely think nothing will be done to account <mod removed>

He boost over voice chat that nothing will be done about it and if they did they won't ban him or his console. he said he been warned via rockstar but he will keep doing it.
Thema:

1. Xbox modded account to cheat - Similar Threads - modded account cheat

2. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  3. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  4. Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account: I want my (Mod Removed) money back man taking the (Mod Removed) now 9bb148ef-d5ab-4b08-ab31-23ae6e3bc5af
  5. Hacker Modded my Account- MW2 Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker Modded my Account- MW2 Xbox 360: So, after cracking out the old 360 again after hearing they activated the old COD servers, I seem to have run into an issue. I've played numerous good games, but have found myself being put into...
  6. BEWARE PARENTS!!!!!! Hacker stole my sons microsoft account & Xbox account!!! Goes by [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BEWARE PARENTS!!!!!! Hacker stole my sons microsoft account & Xbox account!!! Goes by [mod...: The hacker went in and changed everything so I was not able to recover it luckily it wasn’t a big loss just very irritating. I hate how he was able to go in and remove my phone # before I could do...
  7. How do I get my [mod removed] account back? I’m severely upset

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my [mod removed] account back? I’m severely upset: I was playing games just fine yesterday morning before work. I went to work for a few hours and then came home to start playing my game again after a stressful day, but when I went to sign into my...
  8. my minecraft account was hacked by [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account was hacked by [mod removed]: Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of [mod removed], because the email was under it's domain. It's opperating...
  9. WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ON "SALAS THE KID" FOR PUTTING "ORIGINS MOD FOR MINECRAFT" IN...

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ON "SALAS THE KID" FOR PUTTING "ORIGINS MOD FOR MINECRAFT" IN...: [img] this is so stupid. 26ac0568-c296-4f46-ae43-d1bb3c0e0208
  10. It seems that my friend [mod removed] has reported my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It seems that my friend [mod removed] has reported my account: Hello Xbox my friend and I were having An argument and he threatened to report me. now I can't party. can you please reach back my username is Boldgirrafe5295 thank you for your time and I hope...