Xbox Moble App

Discus and support Xbox Moble App in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, the Xbox app on mobile crashes when I try to open it I've sent feedback about it but nothing ever came of it. Because of this I can't change my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Captain Slow_968, Mar 11, 2024.

  1. Xbox Moble App


    Hello, the Xbox app on mobile crashes when I try to open it I've sent feedback about it but nothing ever came of it. Because of this I can't change my custom profile picture which is pretty much what I use it for, i've had this problem for almost two months now since the start of this year I don't know if it's an andriod thing I don't know if anybody else has this problem

    :)
     
    Captain Slow_968, Mar 11, 2024
    #1
  2. Captain Slow_968 Win User

    Xbox Moble App

    I can clear the data but in my case I can't clear the cache
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Xbox Moble App

    Hi Captain, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please, try clearing the App Cache data.

    Go to Settings > Apps, select the Xbox app, then select Storage > Clear Data, then > Clear cache.
  4. Aditya Singh4 Win User

    Can we redeem 100 Robux 10 times?

    can we redeem a reward with same moble number?
  5. logantannler Win User

    Can’t invite friends on mine craft due to Privacy settings

    Im on moble so i dont have a controler...
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

    Xbox Gamerpic

    Are you trying from a moble device or on the console? So time the picture will need to be reviewed before the change is processed. But best way is from mobile i have found . Hard restart the phone and then upload the image to you xbox profile through smart
    glass
Thema:

Xbox Moble App

Loading...
  1. Xbox Moble App - Similar Threads - Moble App

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  9. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  10. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...