XBOX & mobile app - Capture issues.

Discus and support XBOX & mobile app - Capture issues. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; - Since a few days new captures won't sync with the XBOX app any more, either automatically or by explicitly choosing the option to share on the XBOX.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GATHAARKROE, Feb 14, 2023.

1. GATHAARKROE
    GATHAARKROE Guest

- Since a few days new captures won't sync with the XBOX app any more, either automatically or by explicitly choosing the option to share on the XBOX.

- It is now also impossible to erase old captures on XBOX One S and the XBOX mobile app (they just keep popping back up again).

Checked for updates, there were none related to this issue.

Tried repeatedly to free up space by deleting old and useless caps, see above, I've only used 6-7% of my cloud storage anyway.

Tried repeatedly to share the most recent caps with the mobile app.

Refreshing and restarting the app results in a bunch of old caps turning up as new. Switching the situation between the two screenshots below - as in, when I refresh the app it'll switch back to screenshot one, after a few refreshes it'll turn into screenshot two. And again and again. My most recent captures simply do not appear.

XBOX & mobile app - Capture issues. [​IMG]

XBOX & mobile app - Capture issues. [​IMG]

:)

GATHAARKROE, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GATHAARKROE, I don't know if you've tried to reset the console while keeping games and apps, if you haven't tried it, follow the steps below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

Go to the App Store, or Google Play and download the Xbox app. You can then upload your game captures to Xbox Live, then use the mobile Xbox App to download your captures after they're uploaded to Xbox Live. You can also click on the share options for
    your captures and upload them to Onedrive and use the mobile Onedrive App to download to your phone.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

I believe you can download native captures from Console that are uploaded to Xbox Live via the Xbox app on mobile.

Edit: Just checked, and if it's uploaded to Xbox Live you can go to the mobile Xbox App and then click "Captures" select the capture you want to download, click the "Share" button and it has an option to "Save" in there that will download it locally.
  5. reforc3 Win User

Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

You need to use the Xbox Companion App or the Xbox App (mobile) to access your captures.

Optionally you can use the Windows + G shortcut > Capture > See all my captures.

You can find any captures done locally on that PC that are not sync to the Xbox Network.
  6. Georges C. Win User

How to clean xbox network, cloud from u removable manually screen shot

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BartekPodniesinski1, Have you tried deleting captures via the Xbox Mobile App?

Download the App on Xbox then log in with the same account you use to play and capture and then go to Library and Captures.
Thema:

1. XBOX & mobile app - Capture issues. - Similar Threads - mobile app Capture

2. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  3. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  4. Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app crashes when editing a clip.: The mobile app crashes when editing a clip. Already tried to reinstall, clear cache but still nothing. Im on android, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. 23d9e2f6-22ab-4020-9f38-80193775c4a6
  5. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  8. mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/

in XboX Insiders
    mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/: If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3 im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3 But i have a few friends that do and use it as there main platform for gaming. I...
  9. I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.: Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i took from the 4 hours ago, only from the...
  10. How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This...: How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This hasnt been a problem up until a day ago. 7a9ed7f8-3dff-43ee-a792-2b67adfb0990