Xbox mini fridge has stopped working and won’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox mini fridge has stopped working and won’t turn on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox mini fridge won’t turn on? It’s not overheated or plug damaged it just won’t turn on 9028bcf2-8040-4555-bddc-b4034a8d0317 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aoleon Henderson, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Xbox mini fridge has stopped working and won’t turn on

My Xbox mini fridge won’t turn on? It’s not overheated or plug damaged it just won’t turn on

:)

Aoleon Henderson, Nov 6, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You'll have to contact the manufacturer for warranty and repair options. Microsoft just licenses the design to them
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox mini fridge blinking light

4. FenixRevil Win User

Mini Fridge

we all want to have the mini fridge
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox mini fridge

This is a community forum so we know just about as much as you do. Until Microsoft makes any further announcements, it's only available in the US, Canada, UK, and parts of Europe.
  6. Blueishgecko Win User

Favorite Gaming Collectibles

The Juggernaug mini fridge with Black ops 3 was pretty cool!
Thema:

1. Xbox mini fridge has stopped working and won’t turn on - Similar Threads - mini fridge has

2. Warranty mini fridge

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty mini fridge: Hello I purchased a Xbox mini fridge from target and I’m having trouble turning it back on. I got the receipts and date of purchase Please email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  3. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King: I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls. Many other users on Reddit and Steam also...
  4. Wifi Mini Adapter #2 has failed to operational power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi Mini Adapter #2 has failed to operational power: After I installed my new NVIDIA drivers, I tried to load up and play a game and then it hibernates my computer and it says in the event log that the WiFi Mini Adapter #2 has failed to...
  5. why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use

in XBoX on Windows
    why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use: Top green light has gone out after 3 weeks c64e1632-133c-470d-9781-35fd9ac4da42
  6. Can I place a mini AC next to the Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I place a mini AC next to the Series S?: The heat in my apartment stays on year round (idk why the maintenance won’t shut it off) so it’s always 80 degrees. I have window ac units but sometimes that doesn’t help with the Xbox itself...
  7. My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?: When I play certain games the game would run smoothly with no problems until I open my Xbox menu or when I need the Xbox keyboard. The game that this happens the most with is Minecraft and I’m not...
  8. My son xbox mini fridge stop working . It's blinking and fan doesn't work try to turn but...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son xbox mini fridge stop working . It's blinking and fan doesn't work try to turn but...: My son xbox mini fridge stop working . Blink green on top and fan doesn't spin nomore 0115569e-8484-458d-a407-1f2fb89af573
  9. I have blue screened on apex twice now I have the mini dump file but i do not know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have blue screened on apex twice now I have the mini dump file but i do not know how to...: Hello I am new to pc gaming this is my first computer "C:\Windows\Minidump\062623-19296-01.dmp" not sure if i did this correctly b9861c4b-5337-4187-b57c-3ea192d44cff
  10. Xbox Mini Fridge leaks like TONS of water

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Mini Fridge leaks like TONS of water: Ever since I got the Xbox Mini Fridge, it’s been good. But the one problem is that it leaks a large amount of water from the roof, and I have no idea how to fix or stop it. I checked for any ice...