Xbox - Minecraft - Multiplayer not working - already checked my xbox account (online safety)

Discus and support Xbox - Minecraft - Multiplayer not working - already checked my xbox account (online safety) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Minecraft on Xbox does show me that can not do Multiplayer and Clubs. My account is the admin of a family accout - but NOT the child accout My age is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by x_Karlo_x, Nov 22, 2022.

1. x_Karlo_x
    x_Karlo_x Guest

Xbox - Minecraft - Multiplayer not working - already checked my xbox account (online safety)

Minecraft on Xbox does show me that can not do Multiplayer and Clubs.
    My account is the admin of a family accout - but NOT the child accout
    My age is set correctly to >40 years
    All Setting in "Privacy Setting" of my xbox account are set to
    Everyone on the Privacy Tab
    Allow on the Xbox On/Windows online Safety

Any I did press "Submit" there ....

I did restart Xbox - but nothing is getting picked up
    I even did a reset to factory defaults ( keep the Apps ) - but did not help as well

So what else can be done to ensure my account can do Multiplayer

Karlo

:)

x_Karlo_x, Nov 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Karlo
    I was double checking, and yes. Live gold it’s required on Xbox

“ Do I need Xbox Live Gold or another subscription to play on a Realm?

Only if you want to play online. Xbox Live Gold is required for all multiplayer services on Xbox, no matter what console game you are playing. Xbox Live Gold is a paid service and is not required to access Realms on mobile devices or Windows 10. To play offline, you only need to sign up for Xbox Live, which is free.

A Nintendo Switch Online subscription is required for playing multiplayer on Nintendo Switch, this includes Realms.  A PlayStation:registered:plus membership is required for playing multiplayer on PlayStation:registered:.”

Source: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this x_Karlo_x

This can be a bit dumb, but do you have an active Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription (includes live gold) in your account?

Please double check this here

https://account.microsoft.com/services

I ask that because most of the paid games on Xbox (and consoles in general) requires a Live Gold subscription in order to play online
  4. x_Karlo_x Win User

I do have Live Gold or anything. My understanding was that this is not needed Minecraft.

Argument was that the Realms cost something - so it would bei Double payments. But this might be wrong then.

I think about it then

Thank you
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer not working

6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft on switch

Thema:

1. Xbox - Minecraft - Multiplayer not working - already checked my xbox account (online safety) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer working

2. Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...: I have been trying for a while to access Minecraft Multiplayer but it is greyed out, saying I need to change my Microsoft account settings, and I have tried changing my family role to organiser,...
  3. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  4. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  5. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...
  6. With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Minecraft switch version 1.20.41 local multiplayer will not work: Both switches have the newest update but we can not connect the switches through local play. Why? 72a9406b-a872-4356-80a0-c6b0d4b75a63
  7. Minecraft multiplayer doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft multiplayer doesnt work: I am over 13, and my minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work? Why? Please help 165c841e-3642-48dd-ae81-dc0cf5a93530
  8. Minecraft multiplayer doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer doesnt work: Once I migrated my Minecraft account to microsoft. I was not over 13 at that time so the multiplayer wouldnt work, yet once I would be over 13 the multiplayer still didnt work. My parent in my...
  9. Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons multiplayer is not working for cross platform (Sony & Xbox): Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  10. Minecraft multiplayer is not working despite all settings being set as they should.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer is not working despite all settings being set as they should.: My brother has been trying to get onto minecraft java on multiplayer for a few months. His settings are all correct according to the forum. He has been on microsoft family as a member, where our...