Xbox Microsoft Rewards App not letting me collect this months March challenge

Discus and support Xbox Microsoft Rewards App not letting me collect this months March challenge in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] [img] I believe this is a possible bug. As you can see above its not giving me the points for this months bonus points. I have met all of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CMFGAR, Apr 1, 2023.

1. CMFGAR
    CMFGAR Guest

Xbox Microsoft Rewards App not letting me collect this months March challenge [​IMG]

Xbox Microsoft Rewards App not letting me collect this months March challenge [​IMG]

I believe this is a possible bug. As you can see above its not giving me the points for this months bonus points. I have met all of the requirements. I have restarted the app and the console and verified I am online.

:)

CMFGAR, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, CMFGAR! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. If your Rewards account is not earning points, or if you did not receive points for an action, I would recommend for you to submit a request here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  3. GarethLloyd1 Win User

Issue with Daily Challenges - Microsoft Jigsaw (Premium Edition)

Just as an update to this issue. The Windows upgrade to v1803 or a new month's worth of challenges has had no effect on the function of the App, it is still hanging at the collect reward stage.

Any sort of reply from the support team would really be appreciated.

Gareth.
  4. Short Sentence Win User

XBOX LIVE REWARDS

You have to reach a certain amount of Xbox live Microsoft points to collect your rewards.(If you have 60msp for example, you will have to wait until you reach 100msp in order to collect the rewards. You MUST hit Microsofts set limit in order to collect.)
    Let me know if this helps you out.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

February game pass quest reward-no notification

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! Rewards for Xbox Quests and Game Pass Quests are sent out in the following Month and continue to be sent out until the end of that following month. Since we still have a few more days left in March for rewards to come through, please
    post back here letting us know if you do not receive rewards by the end of March so we can take a deeper look.
  6. RKM 1940 Win User

My Coins have been stolen.

Thanks Arkadium for restoring the Solitaire Collection Challenge to a "healthy state". I have been able again play the games of 1st to 12th March and have completed all 5 challenges each day of March 2013. But I collected ONLY 23050 points besides the Gold
    Badge. Is the total 23050 points correct and the maximum possible? Should it not be more?
Thema:

1. Xbox Microsoft Rewards App not letting me collect this months March challenge - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards App

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  4. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?: Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?...
  5. Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use the Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox: When I try and open the Microsoft rewards app but all it says is the image below I try change my location but it still says the same thing, hope you can help. [img]...
  6. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  7. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward offer is not present...
  8. How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix the Microsoft rewards app: Hello Microsoft i am a gamer i been having problems with Microsoft rewards app i was only checking on the monthly reward offer as soon i entered in the app the monthly reward bonus offer is not...
  9. Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use another region for xbox microsoft rewards app, if your region dosen't...: Hello. I need help with microsoft rewards app on xbox one s. Im trying to use it but i can't because i need to set my region. The problem is that im from croatia and there is no croatian region...
  10. I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working...: I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working and i was trying to fix it but now i cant get the app back anywhere i need help reinstalling...