Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

Discus and support Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't really know how to easily put my issue into searchable terms and the few solutions I have found I am unsure if they do what I need them to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jonathan Schladetzky, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

I don't really know how to easily put my issue into searchable terms and the few solutions I have found I am unsure if they do what I need them to do so I am putting out this question if you know of a solution in a different discussion/question if you could
    give me a link to that it would be much appreciated.

Ok so here is the situation way back in the day when I was just a wee lady I made my initial Xbox account (Xbox 360) through my mom's Microsoft account because she insisted she can do whatever parent reason she wanted and I have been using that account since.
    Come 8 years later I'm trying to get my account to be 100% purely mine so I can have full control of it and put in on my Microsoft account however I can just take my mom's old Microsoft account because she still uses it for her devices and stuff like that.

The question I have is there a way I can transfer all my Xbox account details (purchases, Gamertag, game progress) to my current Microsoft account without just taking full control of my mom's Xbox account and forcing her to get a new one.

EDIT: I just thought I would add that I don't care about transferring any of the non-xbox account portions of the Microsoft account like devices and purchasing options and stuff like that.

:)

Jonathan Schladetzky, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Jonathan Schladetzky Win User

:( thanks for the help i will see if i convince her
  3. Jonathan Schladetzky Win User

Sadly I wish I could simply just change the email however I can't because my mom is still using and needed her Microsoft account and email. And I do not wish to transfer the data form the Xbox live profile to new profile I wish to transfer the actual Xbox
    Live profile to a new Microsoft account.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Are you essentially trying to change the e-mail associated with your Xbox Live account? If that's the case, then I think this guide should be helpful:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

If you've already made a new Xbox Live profile, then I don't believe there's a way to transfer the contents from one account to another. It's an option that has been asked about fairly frequently though. It might be worth adding this feature as a request
    on the Xbox Insiders subreddit, they have a weekly request thread.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there
    Jonathan Schladetzky

Thanks for the reply. Currently, you can't move your services from one Microsoft account to another. This option may be available in the future. For further information, I recommend the support article entitled

Microsoft Account on the Xbox console FAQ

The one step we have available is changing the primary email on the Microsoft
    account
    . Note:If you choose to remove an alias that uses a Microsoft domain such as @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, or @live.com, that alias will be completely deleted and will not
    be available to sign in to any Microsoft services.

As an option to preserve the original alias, you can make it a secondary email on the Microsoft account (not deleting it) and make your preferred email address the primary alias. This will work so long as the preferred email address is not associated
    with a Microsoft account already.

Hope this helps a bit more.
  6. {Parity} Win User

You can't transfer a profile from one account to another. You will have to work with your mother and see if you guys can figure out a way for you to keep that account.
Thema:

1. Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help - Similar Threads - Microsoft account data

2. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  3. Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer all Xbox data to another email, my microsoft account has been...: Today there have been hundreds of sign-in attempts made to my microsoft account, i changed password and added a 2-factor authentication but i would like to close the account and move all of my...
  4. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new: My minecraft account got hacked through my microsoft account and I later got help from a Microsoft worker to suspend my Microsoft account indefinitely. I was wondering if you guys could switch the...
  5. Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new: So in short, My minecraft account was hacked and so was my Microsoft account. The hacker removed my email and replaced it with his on the Microsoft account but I got my Microsoft account...
  6. Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?: I want to move my brothers xbox saves because they are on my second account and it is annoying not telling him the password. 77814312-1230-4745-b710-5d7318ff2d98
  7. If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...: I want to get a developer account so that i can enable dev mode on my xbox series S. For some reason u have to use a credit card as payment option. my question is if i enter my credit card...
  8. How can i transfer all my microsoft account data to another one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i transfer all my microsoft account data to another one?: Dear Microsoft: I have a problem... It's that i have an Xbox and i have an account from my school, Plus: when i graduate to the U, my school account will be deleted. My school account is not...
  9. Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?: Hi there, I migrated my son's mojang account to my microsoft account. I bought a game pass and he's enjoying playing minecraft dungeons. I want to play alongside with him. Is it possible to...
  10. Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account: Hello everyone, As a kid, i used to play minecraft on a mojang account my dad created, When the mojang-to-microsoft account transfer came around, we put the minecraft account under my dads...