Xbox Messaging

Discus and support Xbox Messaging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am able to receive messages, but I can't reply or create new messages. This is a problem on the console, smartglass & PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UG TreeHouse SO, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Xbox Messaging

I am able to receive messages, but I can't reply or create new messages. This is a problem on the console, smartglass & PC.

:)

UG TreeHouse SO, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest
    Kelemvor79, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Vanendra
    Vanendra Guest
    My Xbox won't work on Console or Online

Xbox Messaging won't work*

Vanendra, Dec 18, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox Messaging

Sorry to hear it. Can you please check the link below with the affected gamertag to ensure you have not received an enforcement action on your account?

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Dec 18, 2015
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  6. ODST HANYA Win User

Xbox messages

Do you know if its invites too? Me and friend planned to play tonight, now im not sure if he didn't feel like it or if he is not receiving anything
  7. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Yes i have multiple times and spent hours of time on the phone and they were no help at all..basically they said its not a high priority
  8. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Ok thanks didnt think about talking to the enforcement
  9. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Xbox messaging

Keep putting in reports and requests for more tech support , there is something blocked on your account i would also try to get enforcement to look in to it as well as it could have been a mistake on that end as well
Thema:

Xbox Messaging

1. Xbox Messaging - Similar Threads - Messaging

2. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  3. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  4. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  5. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  6. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  7. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  8. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  9. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  10. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...