Xbox Messaging

Discus and support Xbox Messaging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am able to receive messages, but I can't reply or create new messages. This is a problem on the console, smartglass & PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UG TreeHouse SO, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Xbox Messaging

I am able to receive messages, but I can't reply or create new messages. This is a problem on the console, smartglass & PC.

:)

UG TreeHouse SO, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest
    Kelemvor79, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Vanendra
    Vanendra Guest
    My Xbox won't work on Console or Online

Xbox Messaging won't work*

Vanendra, Dec 18, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox Messaging

Sorry to hear it. Can you please check the link below with the affected gamertag to ensure you have not received an enforcement action on your account?

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Dec 18, 2015
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messaging

Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
  6. ODST HANYA Win User

Xbox messages

Do you know if its invites too? Me and friend planned to play tonight, now im not sure if he didn't feel like it or if he is not receiving anything
  7. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Yes i have multiple times and spent hours of time on the phone and they were no help at all..basically they said its not a high priority
  8. RiddickTheGod Win User

Xbox messaging

Ok thanks didnt think about talking to the enforcement
  9. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Xbox messaging

Keep putting in reports and requests for more tech support , there is something blocked on your account i would also try to get enforcement to look in to it as well as it could have been a mistake on that end as well
Thema:

Xbox Messaging

1. Xbox Messaging - Similar Threads - Messaging

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  5. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  6. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  7. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  8. I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!: I used to be able to delete msgs but now i cant. Thats very odd c73d033a-e031-46cf-b3c1-8d6d60e32dc8
  9. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  10. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...