Xbox messages wont load

Discus and support Xbox messages wont load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and a friend are messaging and the messages send however receiving them is the issue i get the notification but when i open it it looks like when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APHPHAN, Apr 23, 2020.

1. APHPHAN
    APHPHAN Guest

Xbox messages wont load

Me and a friend are messaging and the messages send however receiving them is the issue i get the notification but when i open it it looks like when you haven't messaged them at all and says to message them first. They are the only person i have this problem
    with and the xbox app isn't working either i reset the xbox and uninstalled the app and reinstalled is there anything i can do or is it them that is having the issue?

:)

APHPHAN, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Chargersbride Win User

Xbox messages wont load

Maybe it is in your friends settings? Before you send and receive messages, also referred to as chats, consider choosing who can communicate with you by text and voice—on Xbox Live and in multiplayer
    games outside of Xbox Live. Do this by pressing the Xbox button  on
    your controller to open the guide, and then selecting System > Settings > General > Online
    safety & family
    > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View
    details & customise
    > Communication & multiplayer.
  3. APHPHAN Win User

Xbox messages wont load

Hi! Just looked at it and it says everything is public like for friends and stuff so i dont think thats the problem 😔
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

It wont load my messages

Those spinning circles can really make you dizzy if you keep staring at them.
  5. Tenjoseslash Win User

my messages wont load

Sorry to hear it. Please try deleting your gamertag then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. When it restarts you can redownload your tag and hopefully that will have fixed the issue.

In the meantime you should be able to check messages here https://account.xbox.com/SkypeMessages?xr=mebarnav
  6. onyxishere Win User

my messages wont load

Sorry to hear it. Please try deleting your gamertag then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. When it restarts you can redownload your tag and hopefully that will have fixed the issue.

In the meantime you should be able to check messages here https://account.xbox.com/SkypeMessages?xr=mebarnav
Thema:

Xbox messages wont load

1. Xbox messages wont load - Similar Threads - messages wont load

2. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  3. Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamebar messages widget disappeared?: Opened up xbox gamebar to invite a friend to play forza horizon only to see that the messages widget is nowhere to be found, its not at the top where you can enable/disable, its just gone. Did I...
  4. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  5. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  8. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  9. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  10. My messages wont work please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    My messages wont work please help me: When I try to look at my list of friends that I've been messaging it says we cant get your messages right now and when I try to send a message it says message not sent and it's been like this for...