Xbox message saying out of space for saved data but I’ve got space left on xbox, can anyone...

Discus and support Xbox message saying out of space for saved data but I’ve got space left on xbox, can anyone... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve downloaded W2K22 and I get a message when I start the game to say my Xbox is out of space for saved data. I’ve got 256GB free on my Xbox and I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EFC98_386, Feb 3, 2023.

1. EFC98_386
    EFC98_386 Guest

Xbox message saying out of space for saved data but I’ve got space left on xbox, can anyone...

I’ve downloaded W2K22 and I get a message when I start the game to say my Xbox is out of space for saved data. I’ve got 256GB free on my Xbox and I’ve got 5 games installed. I’ve gone into manage game and add-ons and cleared saved data but it still comes up with the same message with the error code 0x80830003. I’ve deleted the game and reinstalled but same message again and I’ve restarted my router too.

:)

EFC98_386, Feb 3, 2023
  2. EFC98_386 Win User

Xbox message saying out of space for saved data but I’ve got space left on xbox, can anyone help please?

I’ve took some off and cleared all my data, thanks very much the game is working now
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox message saying out of space for saved data but I’ve got space left on xbox, can anyone help please?

Do you record a lot of screenshots or clips? It possibly means cloud storage
  4. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’ve cleared over 100 gb on my Xbox but xcloud still won’t work for fallout 4 and it’s only fallout 4 that has a problem. I tried using cloud gaming on my Xbox instead but it still didn’t work. My game starts syncing and then says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” and says my Xbox is out of space for saved data
  5. Vill Nye Win User

cloud saved games

I'm trying to delete the cloud saves but I'm not seeing a delete saves from everywhere option. The only save data I have is reserved space. I've previously tried deleting that but it doesnt delete the cloud save only the local reserved space.

Edit: accessed the cloud save through a different xbox 360 i had laying around. When trying to delete the cloud save i got a message saying unable to perform action because the item is being used by another xbox
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

"Your Xbox is out of space for saved data" Message

Thema:

1. Xbox message saying out of space for saved data but I’ve got space left on xbox, can anyone... - Similar Threads - message saying space

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  5. Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error message saying my router is using something other than the WPA2: I’m getting a Security Protocol Error. Says this console supports WPA2/WPA3 and my router does not support this. What is this? No one I talk to knows what this is, never. Had problems connecting...
  6. How do I stop getting message that says verify your age through Korean number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop getting message that says verify your age through Korean number?: Hello. I want to play Minecraft by logging into my old account but when I do so it says that I need to verify my age even though the account is older than 19 years old. I even changed the country...
  7. Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I get the message that the app says is only available in the USA or outplaying...: I have used the ESPN app for a long time and now I’m getting the error message that the app only works in the USA. I live within the USA and have changed my settings and location and it won’t...
  8. Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?: I keep getting spam messages from bots. Advertising "romance" games and such. I report them as such and then get a message from Xbox saying they're unable to take action....
  9. I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.: My minecraft account is frozen saying that there are too many devices and I cannot use the Microsoft store for download or playing. I don't have 10 devices on the account....
  10. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas 978bbb43-e3df-4b20-823a-2bca087c69ee