Xbox Message on Phone

Discus and support Xbox Message on Phone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t send any message on my phone to a friend how can I fix this af49077e-57af-4144-bd8c-9f513c7b8bd5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FPFDLadder123, Mar 13, 2018.

  1. Xbox Message on Phone


    I can’t send any message on my phone to a friend how can I fix this

    :)
     
    FPFDLadder123, Mar 13, 2018
    #1
  2. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    New Xbox One Chatpad

    I sent a message to 15 people in less than a minute telling them that I sent invites for the Preview Program. My phone is faster than the Xbox One UI.
     
    mk30001, Mar 13, 2018
    #2
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    New Xbox One Chatpad

     
    ClNTRoN, Mar 13, 2018
    #3
  4. denis97g Win User

    Cell phone to Xbox messaging

    have you checked your privacy and safety settings?
  5. Arminator Win User

    messaging code but no phone

    Can you go to https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage and change your cellphone number to a phone number that you have access to? You can (and should) also add secondary email addresses.

    And if you have a smartphone, you should also consider enabling Two Step Verification and setting up the Authenticator app. That way, you don't need a phone or internet connection, because the app can always provide you a security code to sign in.

    Also, as an added security measure, a hacker would have to actually steal your phone to get into your account with that setup.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    messaging code but no phone

  7. ravary212 Win User

    messages not sending on xbox or phone app

  8. choppyseize Win User

    messages not sending on xbox or phone app

    Hi have you tried signing out and back into the account? Sometimes it's just a glitch
Thema:

Xbox Message on Phone

Loading...
  1. Xbox Message on Phone - Similar Threads - Message Phone

  2. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  3. My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it

    in XboX Insiders
    My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it: Title says it all. It will not update when send a new message. Or mark read once I read it submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  4. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  5. Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS)

    in XboX Insiders
    Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS): Hi, Today I received the following notification 12 times in a row in the Xbox iOS app: “Mobile Test Message – This is a dummy message sent via Braze…” It seems like a test push notification...
  6. Messages not sending in Xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    Messages not sending in Xbox app: Xbox app will not allow me to send messages I’ve tried multiple devices different networks and still will not work submitted by /u/CandidateOrnery469 [link] [comments]
  7. If my child is using my xbox can I send them a message on my xbox app on my phone?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If my child is using my xbox can I send them a message on my xbox app on my phone?: If my child is using my xbox at home can I send them a message on my xbox app on my phone whilst I am in a different location? 15a5de99-a288-4874-ae3c-1fa1a316238c
  8. How to log in to Minecraft on phone despite error message?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log in to Minecraft on phone despite error message?: I am trying to log in to my Minecraft account on my phone with my account. I recieve the error message "creeper" when I try to log in remotely. How should I proceed?...
  9. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  10. Is it possible to send a message on Xbox over your phone

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to send a message on Xbox over your phone: I'm trying to see if I can send a message to my friend on Xbox but I'm not at my console af1cd690-c61f-4067-a792-38dd332267c8