Xbox memory wiped, can't download profiles back.

Discus and support Xbox memory wiped, can't download profiles back. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Gta online as my system froze, so I turned off the device as recommended, when my xbox started again all memory was gone, no profiles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarthWattsy, Jan 5, 2014.

1. DarthWattsy
    DarthWattsy Guest

I was playing Gta online as my system froze, so I turned off the device as recommended, when my xbox started again all memory was gone, no profiles were left on the xbox, and as this is a family xbox multiple gold accounts were lost, I attempted to redownload
    my profile and received error code 8007045D, I then cleared system cache even though there was no data left on the hard-drive, I attempted to re-download my account but was again unsuccessful with error code 8007045D

:)

DarthWattsy, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Cant download profile

Profile was wiped and can't download comes up with error code 807b01f7 help please

ACE McCLOUD 75, Jan 5, 2014
  3. DeathSliger
    DeathSliger Guest
    Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now try again later.

I can't download my profile too.Infact my whole xbox live memory got deleted.

DeathSliger, Jan 5, 2014
  4. TROJANchamp1
    TROJANchamp1 Guest

Same exact word for word happened to me!

TROJANchamp1, Jan 5, 2014
  5. TROJANchamp1 Win User

Same exact word for word happened to me!
  6. DeathSliger Win User

Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now try again later.

I can't download my profile too.Infact my whole xbox live memory got deleted.
  7. taidara Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live

Hey there EVIL!

Try download your profile to a USB memory stick that is configured and used for the Xbox 360.

Turn off your Xbox and remove the storage device (HDD). Plug in your configured USB memory stick and follow the instructions for an update to your memory stick. Download your profile to the memory stick. If this is downloaded succesfully, turn off your Xbox.
    Add your storage device (HDD) back and with the main storage device and USB inserted start your console. Now try move your profile from the USB memory stick to your HDD.
  8. Auswulf Win User

Xbox one mess up?

Galactic Geek is right only the temporary memory will get wiped. All of your DLC, Profile and games will be safe. It is kinda like when you clear the system cache on the Xbox 360.
  9. ABMF-0E6B323F-F836-4 Win User

"Xbox LIVE profiles can not be downloaded at the moment"?

YEAH i DOWNLOADED MY PROFILE to a memory card from my sons xbox n then back to mine worked easy
Thema:

1. Xbox memory wiped, can't download profiles back. - Similar Threads - memory wiped can't

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  4. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  5. Series s memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s memory: I'm looking for different options for additional memory for my series s that I can actually play the games off of. 2b574c62-44c1-4c99-879c-e19ed840fd95
  6. xbox series x out of video memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x out of video memory: Been getting something about video memory full this on pop up which then crashes game. It does it on sword and fairy together forever this is the second game it does it on can't remember the first...
  7. reset memory

in XBoX on Windows
    reset memory: Hello, I wanted to try going into the “dev mode” of the Xbox series x and I changed the dev storage…. How do I find my 1000gb of memory? df93433b-7c61-4443-a69c-73e666d50ca5
  8. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  9. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  10. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...