: xbox membership

Discus and support : xbox membership in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : xbox membership Hello, was the reoccurring billing removed from the account when cancelled? You can call Microsoft up and make sure its cancelled and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Kingshaw13Kingshaw13, Feb 22, 2021.

1. : xbox membership

Hello, was the reoccurring billing removed from the account when cancelled? You can call Microsoft up and make sure its cancelled and look into getting a possible refund.

:)

Kingshaw13Kingshaw13, Feb 22, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]

To share xbox live membership you should set the account that has the membership as xbox home
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Losing gold to Game pass ult

In the moment you convert your membership to ultimate your gold membership is included in that conversion, so if you cancel your ultimate membership you terminate your gold membership as well. In that case you should purchase xbox gold membership again.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

my 2 day trial code won't work

If you already were using payed gold membership before you can't use a trial membership. The purpose of trial memberships is to get to know the xbox live services at fullest not to extended the gold membership time.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why am I not receiving my points?

His information is correct. It's per the terms and conditions of the offer -
    rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Renew 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership: Available only to participants who are Xbox Live Gold members renewing their Xbox Live Gold membership as of the Program start date. Participants must be Xbox Live Gold members
    at the time of renewal. Xbox Live Free members and Xbox Live Trial Gold members purchasing a membership are not eligible. Each 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership purchased during the Program Period will earn three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits, up to a
    maximum of three thousand (3,000) Rewards Credits during a twelve (12) month period. To renew your Xbox Live Gold membership,either redeem a Prepaid Live Gold membership, purchase a membership from your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console’s Dashboard,
    or visithttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/JoinLive/Membership during the Program Period.
    Users of Prepaid Live Gold memberships will be credited upon actual renewal date, defined as the time the previous membership would have expired.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Want to switch from xbox live gold family to just plain xbox live gold one person. HOW????

How do I cancel a Gold Family Pack membership?

For information about how to cancel your membership, see
    Cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

-

Once the membership has been cancelled or run out you can go to a regular Gold membership.
Thema:

1. : xbox membership - Similar Threads - membership

2. Microsoft lost my primer membership, again!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft lost my primer membership, again!: I signed into Microsoft and tried to open a casual game (puzzles). I've been a primer for several years but Microsoft wants me to sign up for Primer again. What can be done? submitted by...
  3. Game pass membership subscriptions

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass membership subscriptions: I wanted to leave my feedback on how to improve game pass subscriptions. I think Microsoft/Xbox should get rid of the core membership option and just have game pass for Xbox and game pass for PC...
  4. how do i cancel my guardio membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i cancel my guardio membership: how do i cancel my guardio membership d723d65e-2705-48f4-b31c-ddfe8a610923
  5. Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360: Good evening, First of all, I am from Germany and therefore my Microsoft account is also German. I bought the Xbox Game Pass Core subscription (then XBOX Live Gold) for 3 months. The subscription...
  6. Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?: I've received this email: We noticed your PC Game Pass membership has been inactive for the past 12 months. We want to make sure you take full advantage of your membership and not pay for...
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...
  9. Owned games vs. GamePass membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games vs. GamePass membership: How to keep owned game without game pass? I can't acces a few owned games but doesnt let me play because I didnt want game pass anymore. anyone else getting robbed here? I will buy off Steam from...
  10. I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...: I was awarded a giftcrd from my 1.600 points. then used my debit card to keep on file, future uses. my personnel bank account had two overdraft charge totaling $70.00. furthermore, my pc is...