Xbox maybe Microsoft harrassing

Discus and support Xbox maybe Microsoft harrassing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This thread has lost focus of the original topic. The OP had one communication ban, got a second one and is mad. Nuff said. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DTSfrenzy, Jan 6, 2016.

1. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

This thread has lost focus of the original topic. The OP had one communication ban, got a second one and is mad. Nuff said.

kingvas78, Jan 7, 2016
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    ^ yes but who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory?? Did you know MS are based at Area 52??

John Dowding, Jan 7, 2016
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    LOL.......... Area 51 is a decoy?....... The plot thickens.....

kingvas78, Jan 7, 2016
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

Off Topic:

X-Files in 2 weeks!

I can't wait! Xbox maybe Microsoft harrassing :)

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 7, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Hey you can believe everything you read on the internet. That is a known fact. ;-)

{Parity}, Jan 7, 2016
  6. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Pretty easy to figure out.... Don't be a tool online and you have nothing to worry about.

7. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    There is no point in telling people you are going to report them. Just report them if you believe they are doing something against the T.O.U. or C.O.C..

J.R.G., Oct 31, 2018
  8. {Parity} Win User

Hey you can believe everything you read on the internet. That is a known fact. ;-)
  9. Goatsnatcher Win User

Yeah, if you msg someone and tell them you reported them? Chances are they and a load of their friends will do the same to you..... If you did something or not.
  10. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

[quote user="EnenDaveyBoy"]

I don't get why someone feels the need to tell the person they have been report, to me thats trying to be confrontational, and I doubt it would stop there.

No smoke without fire.

[/quote]

QFT
  11. ElectroFlying Win User

Only human to curse when things do not go well, or as planned. (Ie: Gaming) But whats even more devious than Human Nature, is an industry exploiting ways in which to profit from it.
  12. ElectroFlying Win User

People has been talking about being banned for simply sneazing on thier xbox consoles for years.

If you say something someone does not like.

Or, you're in a random match where someone is cheating and you don't report them.

On and on it goes, making the only winning move. Not to play... Online, but current gen isn't a locialized platform so hopefully the NX will change all that!
Thema:

1. Xbox maybe Microsoft harrassing - Similar Threads - maybe Microsoft harrassing

2. Hard drive maybe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive maybe?: Hey all, I'm trying to fix my buddies One S and could help troubleshooting. The console turns on, but doesnt boot up. Booting to the troubleshooting menu does nothing as it just freezes up. I've...
  3. Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???: Im trying to watch YouTube and the screen freezes and the audio continues playing. I cant watch it its unbearable somebody please help me fix this it would he much appreciated....
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  6. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  7. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  8. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  9. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  10. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...