Xbox maybe Microsoft harrassing

Discus and support Xbox maybe Microsoft harrassing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have had an xbox one for a month and today I received my second communication suspension. Last time I could understand I did say something wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DTSfrenzy, Jan 6, 2016.

1. DTSfrenzy
    DTSfrenzy Guest

So I have had an xbox one for a month and today I received my second communication suspension. Last time I could understand I did say something wrong even though it was deserved. Cheaters are bad and jerks are worse. But now since then I have refrained from
    saying anything derogatory to anyone other than letting them know I reported them. So I have read the code of conduct. The code of conduct and enforcement people are an unfair set up to do whatever they want with no consequence. If you report someone like
    they want you to but they say you do it to much then they can suspend you. If you defend yourself in anyway you can be suspended. They basically have set up a terms of service that is so vague and then there is no one watching over the watch dogs and on top
    of that no real way to plead your case or even contact them. How does everyone else feel about this? Does anyone even know that they are agreeing to have yourself watched and recorded 24/7?

:)

DTSfrenzy, Jan 6, 2016
  2. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    Mythic AAA was banned

FIle complaints, set to avoid and block communcation with anyone who is harrassing you.

VernierSlake, Jan 6, 2016
  3. T2avy
    T2avy Guest
    Ban

I feel your pain. I got ban from someone harrassing me, i called him a hillbilly and blocked him. Two days later, communication ban. Two days after that, xbox live ban for 3 weeks for harassment, when I couldnt even communicate. Appealed it, “decision upheld".
    Lol its a joke. Anyone can report you nonstop(which I presume was happening from the harrassing guy) and they will ban you just for fun.

T2avy, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Xbox maybe Microsoft harrassing

People has been talking about being banned for simply sneazing on thier xbox consoles for years.

If you say something someone does not like.

Or, you're in a random match where someone is cheating and you don't report them.

On and on it goes, making the only winning move. Not to play... Online, but current gen isn't a locialized platform so hopefully the NX will change all that!

ElectroFlying, Jan 6, 2016
  5. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    ^Banned for sneezing??? what a load of tosh! and as for the recording and monitoring BS, Im regularly in a party where profanity if pretty much the norm, and we play online we just don't communicate with opponents so no trash talking to randos, and no one
    has ever been banned or reprimanded. Use profanity against some poor random you met in a match and expect a ban like the OP.

John Dowding, Jan 6, 2016
  6. Ya, I know. I had a hard time believing it myself. However, when I heard about developers etc entering into matches and cheating, then having people banned for NOT reporting them for cheating. It then made sense.

One person put it this way. Banning people is another form of revenue for MS, Sony, EA etc, as it forces gamers to not only start another account, but repurchase games, XBL etc. So the more ways in which a person can be banned. the more profitable it is
    for the industry.

Is that not the way it is?

After hearing that. I don't play, nor communicate online via Xbox, nor respond to any PM at all. Which is also why I removed everyone, save two people from my friends list, but a question I always had is. What were the rules on the X1 at launch? And what
    exact changes were made to them some months ago? Can you answer that question Genchy?

7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I don't play online often, but when I do I curse a lot. It's in my nature. I generally talk like a docker anyway. I just don't curse at the other players. I just curse while I'm talking so it's no big deal. If it sounds like there is a little kid playing
    as well I try to watch what I say. I've never had any form of communication issue with my account.

brandiesel1, Jan 6, 2016
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Electro, I don't think the TOC's of Live did change when the One was launched as far as I'm aware. Its your choice but I think you reaction to general internet scuttlebutt about Big Bro is a bit extreme. But hey ho each to their own.

As for devs covertly playing online I would hedge my bets that that's and internet fantasy as well or if it did happen it was the exception rather than the norm. I played competitive ranked GOW for years every single night, GOW2 was full of cheaters and
    reporting them was just a chore, never got banned for non reporting.

The idea that few devs patrolling and banning to increase an income stream for corporate companies is a bit far fetched really, how many people would they have to ban in the hope they created new accounts to make a financial difference LOL!!!!!

John Dowding, Jan 6, 2016
  9. Only human to curse when things do not go well, or as planned. (Ie: Gaming) But whats even more devious than Human Nature, is an industry exploiting ways in which to profit from it.

10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Op,you can defend yourself on live without getting banned.It's how you defend yourself,do it by swearing & being abusive is not the right way.

You may be suspended for filing multiple false reports,not for filing to many reports.

I swear like a trooper but know not to swear if i'm in a public lobby.

Daft Badger, Jan 6, 2016
  11. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Electro on what do you base the industry is exploiting it?? There really is no evidence to support that statement.

John Dowding, Jan 7, 2016
  12. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    I don't get why someone feels the need to tell the person they have been report, to me thats trying to be confrontational, and I doubt it would stop there.

No smoke without fire.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 7, 2016
  13. Xbox maybe Microsoft harrassing

Lol no one is being banned for NOT reporting cheaters.

Dangerboy4020, Jan 7, 2016
  14. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    [quote user="EnenDaveyBoy"]

I don't get why someone feels the need to tell the person they have been report, to me thats trying to be confrontational, and I doubt it would stop there.

No smoke without fire.

[/quote]

QFT

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 7, 2016
  15. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    Yeah, if you msg someone and tell them you reported them? Chances are they and a load of their friends will do the same to you..... If you did something or not.

Goatsnatcher, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Xbox maybe Microsoft harrassing - Similar Threads - maybe Microsoft harrassing

2. Hard drive maybe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive maybe?: Hey all, I'm trying to fix my buddies One S and could help troubleshooting. The console turns on, but doesnt boot up. Booting to the troubleshooting menu does nothing as it just freezes up. I've...
  3. Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???: Im trying to watch YouTube and the screen freezes and the audio continues playing. I cant watch it its unbearable somebody please help me fix this it would he much appreciated....
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  6. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  7. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  8. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  9. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  10. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...