Xbox Market update Bug

Discus and support Xbox Market update Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant go to the xbox live market anymore nor download or update any game! The market bug at the end of his update every time and I cant delete it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by W1LDxEM0pOk3mOn, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Xbox Market update Bug

I cant go to the xbox live market anymore nor download or update any game! The market bug at the end of his update every time and I cant delete it to reinstall it after because the market don't appear in the system storage so theres no way to delete it...
    I didnt figure any way to fix that bug without a pc (because i dont have one) if you know any way to at least delete the market app so it can be reinstall after plz let me know!

:)

W1LDxEM0pOk3mOn, Sep 22, 2017
  2. omarurba
    omarurba Guest
    Bought KOTOR II and I want a refund.

I bought KOTOR II from the market for my Xbox 360, and it has a bug that makes my game unplayable. I want a refund.

omarurba, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Gowcizer
    Gowcizer Guest
    Paypal is not showing up as a payment option in the video marketplace

I tried to buy ironman3 from the Xbox video market but when I went to select my payment option paypal was not listed it is listed in the game market is it still a valid option in the video market or is this a bug I have removed and entered my paypal and
    still won't work in the video market any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Gowcizer, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Outhustled Win User

Ticker Tuesday Question

'marketing ploy'? lolwut? It's probably bugged as Dut said. they will fix it.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Wednesday Is The New Tuesday?

iirc Wednesdays are when Xbox Market's updated
  6. JiGgLeR 7 Win User

Status code: 8c320008

stew xbox market place for not letting us get microsoft points when they are updating it. also the status code 8c320008 might mean that the market place is over crouded or just getting updated.
  7. PCunrecognized Win User

Why is this game reminding me of Borderlands?

you mean Borderlands is reminding you of Rage... LOL well Rage was announced and planed first years ago... then Borderlands changed there graphics to more comic book like because they thought people would think it's a clone of rage... Borderlands with all
    it's glitches, hacks, cheats and bugs beat Rage to the market by a few years, were as Rage come to the market with very few bugs if any.
  8. Thanatos465 Win User

Why are next-gen console games crashing?

Because their OS's were built in a rush(hence programming bugs), both were rushed to market after the wiiu came out.
Thema:

Xbox Market update Bug

1. Xbox Market update Bug - Similar Threads - Market update Bug

2. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  3. I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...: bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place 93d84a8f-8d99-4711-b1ee-ba35662b4a03
  4. Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error: Hello,i have trouble in accessing car packs in forza horizon 5,i own a vip car pass and it's a premium edition,when i Try to access it shows failed to download marketplace data ,please help...
  5. the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug: When I try to finish the Ramen shop it walks me inside the shop then it stays on a black screen. I have looked on Steam (among other websites to see how to fix it) and it said for steam under...
  6. xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox series x microsoft rewards does not support the market. error: i have seen that portugal is supported in the microsoft rewards program, but when i open the xbox rewards on xbox it says that the market is not supported. b4032b97-b198-447e-84db-262a3258479f
  7. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  8. Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?: I can access any of the live options on the flight sim. With weather i am only able to pick the present setting. Custom weather won’t ever work. So I’m stuck with just perfect sky’s which isn’t...
  9. Out of Market Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Out of Market Error: Hi All has been well with everything, until suddenly about 10 days ago Cloud Gaming started blocking with an “out of market” error, and the same with the Rewards app. Error is across Xbox, PC...
  10. Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...: The Xbox accessory market in South Africa is in my opinion being ignored because it doesn’t bring in such a large income for Xbox not because of the lack of customers but rather the lack of...