Xbox Making Me Repurchase Games

Discus and support Xbox Making Me Repurchase Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got a Series X a few weeks back. Great system, I love it. Got my account transferred over, my extended storage works wonderfully...but some of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkbladeMach5, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Xbox Making Me Repurchase Games

Just got a Series X a few weeks back. Great system, I love it. Got my account transferred over, my extended storage works wonderfully...but some of my games/DLC need to be repurchased...****?? I can't call Xbox because their support SUCKS, and I REALLY
    want to keep my money for games that I already owned. Can't find the games/DLC in my download history because I bought them years ago and they only show history from 3 months back. I'm really irritated. Any suggestions or do I have to shovel more cash away
    for something i already bought once??

:)

DarkbladeMach5, Dec 31, 2020
  2. KingRichard2020 Win User

Xbox making me repurchase a game?

3. Miss Kleo Win User

Hey there EZD G8MR! If you aren't able to download it from your history, you'll need to

contact phone support
    for your region to make sure you don't get double charged!
  4. VENOM MDK Win User

Look in your download history and see if it is there. If it is re-download it from there.
  5. GronTron Win User

Hi EZD G8MR, as VENOM MDK mentioned, you should check your download history by going to Settings > Account > Download History to see if Sonic Adventure shows up in there. If it doesn't, try clearing your system cache through the storage settings then checking
    the download history again.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft is trying to make me repurchase the game.

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Could you please go to your account order history on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ and look for the Minecraft game order if it's there and says completed or refunded?
Thema:

Xbox Making Me Repurchase Games

1. Xbox Making Me Repurchase Games - Similar Threads - Making Repurchase Games

2. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  3. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  8. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  9. Xbox One S not starting up, but making chime noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S not starting up, but making chime noise: Hi all, I'm experiencing an issue with my Xbox One S after a period of around 6 months not using the Xbox as I was redecorating my room. I recently tried re-setting up my Xbox by connecting my...
  10. Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?: I purchased 3 dlcs a few months ago for Destiny 2 they were the beyond light DLC the Forsaken DLC and the Shadowkeep DLC. I also purchased the witch queen and light fall but I don't have a problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. call of duty xbox.making.me.repurchase