Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

Discus and support Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since I've got my Xbox its been making a loud tap noise, I'm worried it might be the hard drive inside the Xbox, that I may have got it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZeroĀṿ3nĝer, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

Ever since I've got my Xbox its been making a loud tap noise, I'm worried it might be the hard drive inside the Xbox, that I may have got it faulty....Then it crashes all the time for no reason, I'm worried the two situations may be linked to the hard drive
    and that it may be faulty, or maybe the crashing is a system error.

Any help right now would be most appreciated...

:)

ZeroĀṿ3nĝer, Mar 30, 2019
  2. GoldCGGaming Win User

Yes a disk drive is a ticking noise same thing happens with disk drive on play station and PC. The singular taping is something else.
  3. GoldCGGaming Win User

If that is the problem your xbox should have come with a 1 year warranty. Go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair

Log into your microsoft account and you'll need the xbox serial number to see if it is still in warranty. But if it is you should be able to get anything wrong with it fixed through windows.
  4. ZeroĀṿ3nĝer Win User

Its second hand which means the original warranty has probably ran out a while ago...
  5. BeastBadshah Win User

Hi there. After doing some research I've found that this seems to be a disc drive problem. Try the suggestions on this disc drive solution help page

support.xbox.com/.../disc-drive-solution
    to see if it makes any difference in the noise.

keep us updated.
  6. ZeroĀṿ3nĝer Win User

Are you sure as this is for Xbox 360, not for Xbox one
Thema:

1. Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly... - Similar Threads - making loud tap

2. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  3. My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.: When I play games my Xbox is loud. d6630be2-0169-4ae7-9583-5b21f938d13f
  4. Xbox one s making loud buzz sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s making loud buzz sound: So what happend is my xbox one s has been travelled back and forth at my grandmas and my house And it has been just fine but this time when i got home i put all the basic cables on it and after...
  5. Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...: I probably have had the series x for a few months and haven’t tried to insert a game until today and when i try to insert a game it doesnt take the game. Also when i first got the console i...
  6. Why does my Xbox 360 slim make a loud buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 slim make a loud buzzing noise: Why does my xbox 360 slim white make a buzzing noise when i play a game even though its new and i bought it a couple days ago. Is there a way without downloading games?...
  7. Xbox One S- Games will randomly crash and make a loud "brrrrr" noise

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S- Games will randomly crash and make a loud "brrrrr" noise: My console is fully updated and everything is up to date, I'm not sure what could be causing this issue submitted by /u/Wman500 [link] [comments]
  8. Games freeze then make a loud Buzzing g sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games freeze then make a loud Buzzing g sound: All of my games have been freezing during the middle finger a game. The games will freezing then a loud buzzing sound comes out of the speakers and then it will kick me out to the dashboard. It...
  9. xbox one is make a loud hissing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one is make a loud hissing noise: Hey just curious to know if anyone's xbox is make a loud hissing noise while running any games? my xbox has just recently started it or I have just noticed but it's loud enough that I can hear it...
  10. why does my xbox 1 make loud stactic/hiss noise over my hdtv speakers??rite when its turned ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox 1 make loud stactic/hiss noise over my hdtv speakers??rite when its turned ...: it happens rite as its powered off.then this very LOUD static/hissing noise over the speakers comes on blaring!had to turn tv off&i unplugged xbx1 too.heard over my home theatre too.what is going...