Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit

Discus and support Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox makes a high pitch beeping noise from the main power bit when I plug the cable in, I recently spilt water on my Xbox but not that much damage I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jbearzzzz, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Jbearzzzz
    Jbearzzzz Guest

My Xbox makes a high pitch beeping noise from the main power bit when I plug the cable in, I recently spilt water on my Xbox but not that much damage I don’t think. I don’t know how to fix

:)

Jbearzzzz, Dec 2, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Jbearzzzz! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I would suggest getting that looked at as you don't know the damage that has been done and you don't want it getting worse.
  3. WhoWasJohnGalt Win User

Xbox shutting itself off and on randomly (beeping like crazy too)

The beep is not high pitched. It is the sound that the system makes when you pass your finger over the power button
  4. SeanPride Win User

Wireless Mic

Here are a few things to consider:

1. 1. Two beeps will confirm that you have changed the mute setting. If you hear high-pitched beeps and then low-pitched beeps, the mute function is not turned on. If you hear low-pitched beeps and then high -pitched beeps, the mute function is not turned
      off.
    2. 2. Check that the voice function is not muted in the Xbox Guide. To do this, press the Xbox Guide button, select Personal Settings, and then select Voice.
    If these steps do not fix the problem, you may need to contact Xbox Customer Support about replacing your headset.
  5. FishBowlDiver Win User

High Pitch Beeping.

I have the same problem. My Xbox One has recently started 'chirping'. I looked around online and found that it seems to have something to do with the fan, and even when cleaned, it will not prevent the chirp. It's super annoying, the only solution is to
    take the Xbox in and get a different one.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

High pitch beeping

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. If you're continuing to experience this issue, I would recommend fully

factory resetting
    your console. Hopefully that does the trick however if you continue to get networking issues, you'll want to check out our

network troubleshooter

Good luck! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Xbox makes high pitch beeps from power bit - Similar Threads - makes high pitch

2. xbox makes abnormal sound when starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox makes abnormal sound when starting up: The xsx host always makes an abnormal sound when it starts 29b9c94e-bfe6-456a-856a-22226a9bb10b
  3. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  4. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  5. I want to make a request to the whole community

in XboX Insiders
    I want to make a request to the whole community: Can xbox release the original destroy all humans path of the furons on the store so i can buy the game without buying a xbox 360 i really want to live the good old days with that game all i ask is...
  6. How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?: Every other time I go to the xbox app or I restart my computer, I am unable to see my friends list because it keeps trying to recommend random people for me to friend or leaving my friends list...
  7. I want to make minecraft good again

in XboX Insiders
    I want to make minecraft good again: Minecraft is such an amazing game I have been playing since 2015 my parents bought me this Xbox 360 on Christmas day along with minecraft. And my request is that any minecraft developers or...
  8. I can’t join/make a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t join/make a party: Hey so when I try to make a party on the mobile app it instantly kicks me out and I’m unable to join others do yall have any ideas on what could be causing this? c0d3ed0d-2ad2-45d7-9fc1-720e7f81aac4
  9. How many pieces make up a Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many pieces make up a Xbox?: I’m 60. I drive a truck. I sit sometimes, this week 54 hours. I bought a Xbox for $450 dollars. I set it up yesterday and shut it off. Today I have been trying to sign ito the damn thing for 4...
  10. Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming: After the most recent update for Windows 10, my xbox controller now will sometimes open the alt+tab menu or will bring up an on screen keyboard. The only way I have found to fix it is to plug and...