Xbox makes buzzing noise and fails to start

Discus and support Xbox makes buzzing noise and fails to start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was on a loading screen when the console suddenly turned off completely. It keeps making a buzzing noise that appears to be coming from the power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NathanColvin, Mar 8, 2023.

1. NathanColvin
    NathanColvin Guest

I was on a loading screen when the console suddenly turned off completely. It keeps making a buzzing noise that appears to be coming from the power supply. Not a loud sound either.

And it refuses to turn on. I press the button and it makes the noise like it does, but the logo doesn't even glow white. After 5 tries it glowed once only to immediately turn back off.

:)

NathanColvin, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello NathanColvin, your console is plugged directly into a separate electrical outlet or is plugged into some type of electrical surge protector with other equipment.

If you have other equipment, turn it off and plug it into another outlet, if it continues to behave in the same way, you should send it to Microsoft's warranty.

Getting your Xbox device serviced

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. McKlayy Win User

Xbox making loud buzzing noise

My Xbox 360 Slim E makes a loudish buzzing/humming noise when i start up most games and makes the noise for about 3-5 minutes , i have the games installed on my hardrive , is this normal for it to do that
  4. XxRABMCLEANxX Win User

Xbox 360 S makes humming/buzzing sound on certain discs?

When I pout. A game in my xbox it started to make like a buzzing noise then I just ever so slightly hit the top of the Xbox and it did not do it no more
  5. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox 360 E Red Ring & Other Issues

The red ring and the buzzing noise suggest an issue that needs to be repaired before a full fail. I would still recommend sending it in.
Thema:

1. Xbox makes buzzing noise and fails to start - Similar Threads - makes buzzing noise

2. How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I make it so you can hear my voice when clipping a video: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or message me on Xbox gamer tag XxBROWNIExX3800 3e3865c2-7d0a-4e27-9a9f-8a15dae4bf42
  3. My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power: So I put my ear to my series x when I turned it off to see anything was being weird and I heard a clicking buzzing sound coming from the rear or the part where the ports are I noticed it when it...
  4. Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?: Hi, I just want to find out if its normal for a Series X to make a buzz noise every time it starts up from powering off. I've read that it's the disk drive searching for a disc but my paranoia is...
  5. my XBOX ONE kinect won't turn on and is making a buzzing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    my XBOX ONE kinect won't turn on and is making a buzzing sound: I have had this kinect for a while now but a few days ago it just stopped working. I am 80% sure that the power brick is fine, and when I plug in the kinect to PC / XBOX the kinect connected...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise: My controller suddenly stopped working and won’t turn on. I tried: - using new batteries - plugging it directly to the console. - holding the power button for very long time (over 30 seconds...
  7. How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?: I've looked for an answer to this for days without finding anything. To clarify a bit, my Xbox freezes and the audio from the TV makes a loud buzzing noise. The light on my controller starts...
  8. Xbox one s making loud buzz sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s making loud buzz sound: So what happend is my xbox one s has been travelled back and forth at my grandmas and my house And it has been just fine but this time when i got home i put all the basic cables on it and after...
  9. Is it normal for the xsx psu to make a buzz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for the xsx psu to make a buzz?: Just got my console and it makes a faint buzz in psu area like near the power and HDMI 01630a15-f3ce-4874-9273-d0aa4491ba3b
  10. Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...