xbox 'Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.'

Discus and support xbox 'Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to set up an xbox one x console, it all looks good, after entering I enter code from the TV it says, 'Make sure the code you entered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by trinity_all, May 27, 2023.

1. trinity_all
    trinity_all Guest

xbox 'Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.'

I am trying to set up an xbox one x console, it all looks good, after entering

I enter code from the TV it says,

'Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.'

I have done so several times, I am putting in the right code. I have even tried with a different phone but it never connects so I am stuck not being able to use it.

:)

trinity_all, May 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I am sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

If you have an option to skip it, please do so. We will connect it using the steps below.

Let's enable remote features first:
    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.
    Select the Enable remote features checkbox.
    Under Power options, select Sleep.
    Note: If your console power mode isn’t set to Sleep, remote play won’t work.

On a mobile device:
    Open the Xbox mobile app.
    Select the My Library icon and select Consoles.
    ***Pull down your screen 2 to 3 times to refresh the list.
    Select the console you want to connect to and then press Remote play on this device.

Let me know if that works.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

“Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting the same error message! Need help!

Hello TadhgO'Brien,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Tomm_A Win User

“Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting the same error message! Need help!

Hello TadhgO'Brien,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are experiencing challenges in entering the code in your TV. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Are you trying to connect your Xbox One to your home Wifi?

2. What are you trying to setup in your TV?

While waiting for the additional information needed, take time to check how to connect your Xbox console to your internet through the link provided below: Set up your Xbox One console | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

error 8c15000c

You see the following error code when you try to make a purchase on Xbox Live on Xbox:

8C15000C
    This may mean that you have entered one of the following incorrectly:

• Billing address
    • Zip Code or postal code
    The information you entered doesn't match the billing address or code used by your credit card company.

Solution

Make sure you've correctly entered the billing address and Zip Code or postal code for your Xbox Live or Music Pass account. Make sure that it matches the billing address and code used by your credit card company. To change the billing address for your Xbox
    Live or Music Pass account, see
    How to change or update Xbox Live billing account information

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
  6. Riko Sakurauchi Win User

System automatically turns on with tv!?!?!?!?!

have you tried changing the code the TV responds to cause it sounds like to me the code you have entered for your tv code also be a code that the xbox responds to as well i use a universal RCA remote to turn on my tv and xbox and i make sure none of the
    codes come close to each other when programming the remote
Thema:

1. xbox 'Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.' - Similar Threads - 'Make sure code

2. Re Updates - Make sure your WiFi signal has internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re Updates - Make sure your WiFi signal has internet.: As any parent, at times I need to pause the internet to certain devices. While the wifi signal will remain connected, there will not be internet. If Xbox One is attempting an update at this time,...
  3. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: [img] Almost every other game in my library works, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app, game services, and Starfield and it still tells me it isn't available. I played it early with the...
  4. I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes....: I was told a guardian was needed to sign into my account I tried to create another email for my account and now I'm stuck on a screen saying making sure you're human....
  5. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Can someone please help me, everything was fine until yesterday and now when I am trying to play. I get error "Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...
  6. “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the...: Setting up Xbox one and will connect to my phone but not my home wifi “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting...
  7. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Keep getting this same error shows up on xbox app and Microsoft store whenever i try launching the game, I have a active Game pass for PC so don't understand why im getting it....
  8. I’m getting an error ⚠️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting an error ⚠️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your...: I’m getting an error ️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting the same error message! Need help!...
  9. I’m getting an error ⚠️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting an error ⚠️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your...: I’m getting an error ️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting the same error message! What the heck...
  10. "make sure you're signed in to xbox live​" with error code 0x87e0000d​

in XBoX on Consoles
    "make sure you're signed in to xbox live​" with error code 0x87e0000d​: I tried to download game and it kept saying "make sure you're signed in to xbox live" with error code 0x87e0000d. then I thought I could solve the problem by resetting console and even...