xbox lve rewards

Discus and support xbox lve rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i sing up for xbox rewards and got 5000 ponts and still havent got eney money in my account yet. dfb1e384-c4e5-4f86-8204-a7ad7dacb4e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dman3121, Jan 15, 2014.

1. dman3121
    dman3121 Guest

xbox lve rewards

i sing up for xbox rewards and got 5000 ponts and still havent got eney money in my account yet.

:)

dman3121, Jan 15, 2014
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    xbox lve rewards issue

Hello PepeZOMBIE666,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.

XBLRewards8, Jan 15, 2014
  3. xbox lve rewards issue

My xbox live rewards credits are not deposited in my account and I get an email where they say there is a problem with my account. How can you help me?

PepeZOMBIE666, Jan 15, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

xbox lve rewards

For help with the rewards program, you should post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending or unless you request an early deposit. The next deposit date will be the 29th, so they could be deposited then.

Smwutches, Jan 15, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox lve rewards

For help with the rewards program, you should post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending or unless you request an early deposit. The next deposit date will be the 29th, so they could be deposited then.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

xbox lve rewards issue

Hello PepeZOMBIE666,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Lve Rewards On Purchases

Hello PompeyRick,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Lve Rewards On Purchases

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  9. BLaZe EmberZ Win User

service alert i got it to day

my xbox said i needed to go to service alert and will not let me connect to xbox lve
Thema:

xbox lve rewards

1. xbox lve rewards - Similar Threads - lve rewards

2. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  3. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  4. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  7. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  8. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  9. xbox lve rewards issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox lve rewards issue: My xbox live rewards credits are not deposited in my account and I get an email where they say there is a problem with my account. How can you help me? fbb73c7b-a4d3-4926-878f-f12950de8d8f
  10. Xbox Lve Rewards On Purchases

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Lve Rewards On Purchases: I've been signed up for rewards since I got my xbox one in December, but have yet to receive any points on purchases made through the xbox store. Support told me to post here...