Xbox losing saved data

Discus and support Xbox losing saved data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About a year ago, I went to continue my career on FIFA and it had completely gone. A bit gutting but no big deal - I'm a grown man. I asked online and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BwanaBing, Mar 9, 2021.

1. BwanaBing
    BwanaBing Guest

Xbox losing saved data

About a year ago, I went to continue my career on FIFA and it had completely gone. A bit gutting but no big deal - I'm a grown man. I asked online and tried to find a solution but couldn't find anything. Yesterday, my son went to continue building his world on Minecraft and again, everything gone. Really gutted for him as he'd invested so much time in it. Does anyone know what could be going on? No one else is going on the Xbox and we're both savvy enough to know that we're not accidentally deleting our progress.

:)

BwanaBing, Mar 9, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

losing saved data

Where are you saving the game?
  3. Mr_CliveBennett Win User

Xbox losing saved data

About a year ago, I went to continue my career on FIFA and it had completely gone. A bit gutting but no big deal - I'm a grown man. I asked online and tried to find a solution but couldn't find anything. Yesterday, my son went to continue building his world on Minecraft and again, everything gone. Really gutted for him as he'd invested so much time in it. Does anyone know what could be going on? No one else is going on the Xbox and we're both savvy enough to know that we're not accidentally deleting our progress.
    Did your son lend his account to one of these friends?

No he didn't.
  4. lIMoDzZayIl Win User

Xbox losing saved data

Did your son lend his account to one of these friends?
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

will i lose any of my installed games and saved data?

XS1CkSk1LLZX94 already tried that, didn't work
    If you are always connected to the internet and xbox live, then your save data is all saved in the cloud.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Do i lose all save data after i uninstall a game?

Save data is separate from game data. So unless you delete the save data also, you won't lose it by uninstalling a game.
Thema:

Xbox losing saved data

1. Xbox losing saved data - Similar Threads - losing saved data

2. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  3. If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...

in XboX Insiders
    If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...: If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on my console, ot the ones saved as "xbox home"? On the beta preview it says: system update status: Factory...
  4. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  5. i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep losing my saved data on xbox one f1 2022: when i return play, i frequently have lost saved data in f1 2022 teams. today after xbox updated i lost save data from 8 races and was put back to season 1 race 22. this has happened several times...
  6. PC game pass: Losing save files on relaunch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC game pass: Losing save files on relaunch.: Hey guys, For some reason, when I relaunch Dune Spice wars on the PC game pass. All my saves are gone. it has happened 3 times now in which I ended up losing saves which I have spent hours in. Any...
  7. Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game...: Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game data. Will choosing the keep games and apps option save my game data? 5deeaccc-d1fa-4f53-b3e5-6b55ceca1dc5
  8. why did I lose all of my Fortnite data because I deleted my local save data/file even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did I lose all of my Fortnite data because I deleted my local save data/file even...: I have an Xbox series s which I use all of the time. And I wiped my local save data because I wanted to free up some storage. But it made me lose my entire Fortnite account data which I had 1800...
  9. What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Causes To Lose My Entire Save Data For My game: When I lost My save data for my game more than once. I was curious about How I lost my save data, Anything time when the game's loading I feel anxious that I will lose my data and it would show...
  10. Do i lose all save data after i uninstall a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i lose all save data after i uninstall a game?: Hello i was wanting to ask if i lose all save data from a game if it is uninstalled. I ask this because i am reinstalling a game i previously had installed because of a new update that came out...