Xbox looking for group bots LFG bots

Discus and support Xbox looking for group bots LFG bots in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to get the looking for group post bots? If I can buy them anywhere etc submitted by /u/MVarlow1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MVarlow1, Sep 20, 2022.

1. /u/MVarlow1
    /u/MVarlow1 Guest

/u/MVarlow1, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Weeaboos Win User

Lfg bots

They are harmless at first, however' if you continue to interact with them they will send you a message with a link to a website that usually gives your computer malware. For your safety to do not interact with them at all.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Looking For Group Bots

Hi, l ConnorPepin l! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm very sorry to hear you've had a bad experience using the Looking For Group feature, I understand how this can be frustrating.

- When encountering an issue with games, apps, and features on the Xbox Network, the best thing to do is file a report through the "Report a Problem" app (Xbox) or the "Feedback Hub" (Windows). Using these apps ensures your reports will reach the appropriate teams at Xbox:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

- You may also submit Ideas and Requests through the Xbox Idea Hub at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

- Additionally, even though it's not ideal and it may defeat the purpose of LFG to a certain extent, a workaround to these unwanted interactions would be setting your LFG posts to "Friends Only". My apologies if this is something you tried or thought of already.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  4. marknally Win User

Are "Bots" a thing of the past?

I like bots too, I work shifts so trying to get on with a regular group of friends is difficult and sometimes I like to feel like I'm not be worst person playing so bots are good for that ;)

Just started Rainbow Siege Siege which has bots, although sometimes they're a bit stupid, mostly they are pretty good shots. Loving the game.
  5. timegoat Win User

Ok, explain Sqauds Mode to me...

This is what I'm pretty sure I know... but I've been wrong before.

Squad Assault = you + your bots vs. someone else's bots on the map and game mode they chose in the Squad HQ menu. Other people and their bots can play against your bots on the map and mode you chose in Squad HQ. Squad Reports shows how your bots did when
    they were challenged by someone else.

Squard vs. Squad = you + your bots vs. another human + their bots. Maps and modes appear to be random.

Wargame = you + your bots and/or humans vs. random bots (I think) at the difficulty of your choice. If you click "Find match" you will be teamed up with humans against bots. If you click "Play Now" it will be you and your bots vs. random bots. Maps and modes
    also appear random.

I left a game mode out because I ain't played it yet.

When you create a soldier you can tell it which loadout to use when in bot mode. Look on the bottom of the create a soldier screen. I think the button to push is down there somewhere. You can also set the order of bot selection somewhere in there too, but
    honestly, I can't remember where or how. Look around the screens, it's a little cluttered but the info is there somewhere.

That should help but I'm sure I left out something important...
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

gay xbox

Thema:

1. Xbox looking for group bots LFG bots - Similar Threads - looking group bots

2. Unable to send request for looking for group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send request for looking for group: This has been happening to me for a long time I’m about to break the Xbox soon. 4e4a8396-b6c7-49ca-a3e6-191291d8ece7
  3. Why can't I post a Looking for Group Post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I post a Looking for Group Post?: I am trying to play rocket league and do trading however I keep getting the error message saying that "there was a problem posting your looking for group post" or something like that. I have tried...
  4. I can't post on my looking for group and I'm on a series S

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't post on my looking for group and I'm on a series S: My Xbox doesn't allow me to post in the looking for group post 0790f6f8-6717-4a8f-8c64-619ac803ec39
  5. Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with these bots over running your looking for group posts: Been having issues trying to find players due to the Xbox looking for group being overrun with bots does Microsoft and or Xbox know ab the issue 1418cdbd-318a-496c-8cf9-ccebb0efcd36
  6. currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...

in XBoX on Consoles
    currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...: hi yes i was making a group post for elden ring for weapons in the game i currently don't own and the list was "looking for spare/soldiers crossbow, meteorite staff, frenzy flame seal, celebrants...
  7. Looking for Group error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for Group error: I can't make a looking for group post. Every time I try it gives me a error saying "There was a problem posting your Looking for group". on a computer *** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 /...
  8. Looking For Group Bots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group Bots: Whenever you make a lfg post in any game with a matter of seconds these spam accounts and bots selling services through lfg requests are interested in your post and you can’t block or report all...
  9. Can't publish anything in Looking for group (PC Game Bar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't publish anything in Looking for group (PC Game Bar): Whenever i try to publish anything to Looking for Group, it just says that there was an error in publishing, but it doesn't give me a code or anything, any idea of what could be causing this?...
  10. looking for group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    looking for group: I have had multiple errors when Looking For Group on my xbox, the first being every time I press "I'm interested" it makes me type in why and it just doesn't change to cancel request, I have had...