xbox lockon problems

Discus and support xbox lockon problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with mahjong and solitaire ( both from Microsoft on a windows 10 pc ) . when stating a game the sign in on Xbox live can not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MIKKELSENRØRVIG, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. xbox lockon problems


    I have a problem with mahjong and solitaire ( both from Microsoft on a windows 10 pc ) .

    when stating a game the sign in on Xbox live can not be achieved.

    can you help ?

    :)
     
    MIKKELSENRØRVIG, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    ECM JAMMER

    Stingers have a yellow lockon and Soflam has a red lockon, or it's the other way around, not sure.
     
  3. II NertiA II
    II NertiA II Guest
    Flyboy Servers

    I just dont like that its so easy to counter a really good pilot with little to no effort. I do think it needed to be a little easier to take out a chopper than it was in BC2, but what we have now is retarded. Think about it... you have jets with lockons,
    tanks with lockons, ground units with lockons, AA tanks, rocket trucks with lockons, attack choppers with lockons, little birds with lockons.... Im sorry, but thats just too much and Im all for ground to air balance... the issue is there is none. ONE soldier
    should NEVER be stronger than a freakin attack chopper. Anything that can do damage from the air is now basically a death trap.

    [C C] Couch Commandos - Leader

    I don't know how to "quote", but your one soldier comment I would love to forward to Soviet HIND pilots.
     
    II NertiA II, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. xbox lockon problems

    Hi there,

    We appreciate you reaching out to us. Let's have you reinstall the content, log out of your Xbox Live App and Microsoft Store App, restart your computer, and log back into everything. These steps should help with your issues. We're here to help.
     
    Mister Taurus, Mar 20, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

    xbox lockon problems

    Hi there,

    We appreciate you reaching out to us. Let's have you reinstall the content, log out of your Xbox Live App and Microsoft Store App, restart your computer, and log back into everything. These steps should help with your issues. We're here to help.
  6. Zehq Win User

    ECM JAMMER

    Stingers have a yellow lockon and Soflam has a red lockon, or it's the other way around, not sure.
  7. II NertiA II Win User

    Flyboy Servers

    I just dont like that its so easy to counter a really good pilot with little to no effort. I do think it needed to be a little easier to take out a chopper than it was in BC2, but what we have now is retarded. Think about it... you have jets with lockons,
    tanks with lockons, ground units with lockons, AA tanks, rocket trucks with lockons, attack choppers with lockons, little birds with lockons.... Im sorry, but thats just too much and Im all for ground to air balance... the issue is there is none. ONE soldier
    should NEVER be stronger than a freakin attack chopper. Anything that can do damage from the air is now basically a death trap.

    [C C] Couch Commandos - Leader

    I don't know how to "quote", but your one soldier comment I would love to forward to Soviet HIND pilots.
  8. APOCACIDE Win User

    Shooting down helos

    last night i was so low on zavod lockons were hitting the high spots behind me-i could her the tones and sorta braced for it with no flares left then bam id hear it feel it shake me a little but no dmg-several times id have to dodge falling trees-ever had
    a tree fall on your helo cause the lockon hit it instead of you?
  9. vibroluxor Win User

    ECM JAMMER

    [quote user="Kral Nevil"]

    Dodging a stinger by itself is usually simple..just get low and fast an try to put something between the missle(s) and the @@@ end of my plane.

    [/quote]

    Here's a question - how can a pilot know the difference between a lockon by a stinger, and a Javelin lockon from a SOFLAM or CITV, or an Attack Helo? What about the anti-air missles from the mobile antiair gun? Is there a difference in sound between heatseeker
    and laser guided?
Thema:

xbox lockon problems

Loading...
  1. xbox lockon problems - Similar Threads - lockon problems

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...