Xbox loading my profile. But games not working?

Discus and support Xbox loading my profile. But games not working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my xbox for about 3 weeks now without any issues until now! The xbox will start up and recognize my profile but wont play the games?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmokeAttorney91, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Xbox loading my profile. But games not working?

I have had my xbox for about 3 weeks now without any issues until now! The xbox will start up and recognize my profile but wont play the games?

:)

SmokeAttorney91, Jan 1, 2014
  2. JKGelevate
    JKGelevate Guest
    Stuck at loading screen

Whenever I try to load FIFA with my xbox live profile I get stuck at the Messi loading screen with the loading circle/arrow on an endless loop. However when I'm not signed into any profile, I can go right in and play. As soon as I log back into xbox live
    and load the profile, the game is stuck with the loading arrow again. Any ideas on how to fix it?

JKGelevate, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Fear20000
    Fear20000 Guest
    No games loading and now profile won't sign in

My games were not loading, for example I would launch star wars and it would just boot out of the loading screen to the home screen after only a few seconds. Then I go to my games and apps and nothing is loading there all I see is the loading green circle.
    I go ahead and hard restart my Xbox but no change. I then go and remove my profile and when I try to sign back in it says there was a problem and gives me this code: 0x8007042C.

Something to note I could open Netflix

Fear20000, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

Be more specific.

Do you get an error message?

Does is not recognise that a disc is in the drive?

Does it happen to downloaded games?

Malacath, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

Be more specific.

Do you get an error message?

Does is not recognise that a disc is in the drive?

Does it happen to downloaded games?
  6. Jevyn lantern Win User

Black ops 4 Xbox One

ive deleted the game & reinstalled it already so i did deletingn the profile didnt work either. also ive tried different disc & consoles my profile seems to not want to play multiplayer for some reason because it wouldnt load on my profile through my sisters
    xbox but would load on her profile on her xbox.
  7. kavious18 Win User

Problem with my account

My profile is completely messed up it will not load saved data online i reset xbox to factory default and now my profile just about completely does not work.
  8. Jay_658 Win User

Forza horizon 3 data corrupted

Also my friend loaded his profile without problems, everythin there and running smoothly, game works fine and achievements working now too
  9. iLikeTrashTalk Win User

Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

This works for XBOX ONE, unsure but it should work the same for other consoles. Try deleting your Madden profile for the game(only the profile). Then eject the game from your console & try to load it again. This worked for me just yesterday.
Thema:

1. Xbox loading my profile. But games not working? - Similar Threads - loading profile games

2. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  3. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  4. Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.: My Cousins Xbox Profile suddenly stopped loading (Synchronising) his friends list. Remedial Steps tried: Remove and redownload Profile. Full wipe and redownload Profile and Games. Without...
  5. My xbox "profile" will not load when click on the link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox "profile" will not load when click on the link.: My xbox profile will not load when I click on the link. It redirects to a blank page or says this page isn't working. "This page isn’t working account.xbox.com is currently unable to handle this...
  6. Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load: Good day! Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load what to do? 6e3f1c4d-0063-4e76-8169-248cc472d24d
  7. I cannot load into my xbox profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot load into my xbox profile.: Because the moment i turn on the xbox and select my profile it wont let me but the other profiles on the xbox work just not mine and i need to get into it urgently...
  8. Despite having a good internet connection, when I go to load my gamer profile on gears of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Despite having a good internet connection, when I go to load my gamer profile on gears of...: Despite having a good internet connection, when I go to load my gamer profile on gears of war it says “cannot connect to Xbox live” 7ef7648a-e09e-499c-b505-d50496e4a39e
  9. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...
  10. I bought and down loaded a game and installed it. Now it says that the current profile is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought and down loaded a game and installed it. Now it says that the current profile is...: I bought a game and down loaded it and installed. Now it says that the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox server. How do I fix this issue? edeac593-c28c-4990-8cbc-c26551507e7e