Xbox live's being a derp

Discus and support Xbox live's being a derp in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created an xbox live account on my computer, but cant figure out how to put it on the xbox, can anyone help me? e6be8667-8331-4d39-a883-f0585acfc4ce Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kallmekool895, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox live's being a derp

I created an xbox live account on my computer, but cant figure out how to put it on the xbox, can anyone help me?

:)

kallmekool895, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Shadowvegas
    Shadowvegas Guest
    R.i.p bad company: 2

someone is being a Derp in this thread

Shadowvegas, Jan 2, 2014
  3. FatFuzzy
    FatFuzzy Guest
    This game is a big steamy pile of crap

Derp. Derpity derp. Derp. Derpity derp. Derpity derp derp derpity.

FatFuzzy, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox live's being a derp

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live's being a derp

6. Shadowvegas Win User

R.i.p bad company: 2

someone is being a Derp in this thread
  7. FatFuzzy Win User

This game is a big steamy pile of crap

Derp. Derpity derp. Derp. Derpity derp. Derpity derp derp derpity.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft now cannot be sued. They slipped it into their new TOU

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

If you do not agree with the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use, do not use the Xbox LIVE Service.

[/quote]

Derp derp! Really, is that how it works? Wow, I never thought of that. Thanks for the highly insightful input.

Anyway, who (regular people) really has the money to go up against MS?
  9. Revive Society Win User

Halo 4 Field Audio Recording

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

I'm just gonna resay this; derp derp derp herpa derp.

[/quote]

Good Point Speedy. Noted.
Thema:

Xbox live's being a derp

1. Xbox live's being a derp - Similar Threads - live's being derp

2. Xbox Series X Syncing Issue and Not Being Able to Connect to Xbox Live Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Syncing Issue and Not Being Able to Connect to Xbox Live Services: A couple days ago my Xbox Series X started acting strange. Its never had any major issues like this before in the past. Basically when I try to play a game online it tells me I'm not connected to...
  3. Still being charged for Xbox LIve

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still being charged for Xbox LIve: I'm still being charged for my Xbox Live account even know it was cancelled back in 2020. 39e667b8-f849-40b9-bc5f-e409995a150b
  4. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  5. my little brother is being harassed and threatened by someone on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    my little brother is being harassed and threatened by someone on xbox live: My younger brother is being harassed by someone on xbox live. This person is making multiple accounts, being abusive and giving death threats . We are reporting it via console but this is not...
  6. Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service?: I can’t be the only one that’s sick of online trolls that Microsoft chooses to enable. We need some sort of Reputation system back, but a better one. Repeat offender trolls harassing people with...
  7. how do i contact a living human being?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i contact a living human being?: how do i contact a living human being.? Have justy paid £10 for a accessory, but has taken my money but not provided what i bought 6fdb3b8d-7cc0-413a-bbee-5bdd09bb5385
  8. Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play games through Xbox app due to not being connected to Xbox live: I have tried playing two different games through the Xbox App on Windows 10, I have been able to play them both before but now every time I try to join a game of Sea of Thieves or Back for Blood,...
  9. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  10. I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...: I have been ban for 7 days for posting a legit LFG post on Division 2, how can we get X-box to be fair to paying customers? This is a legit professional clean post following all the guide lines of...