Xbox live's being a derp

Discus and support Xbox live's being a derp in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created an xbox live account on my computer, but cant figure out how to put it on the xbox, can anyone help me? e6be8667-8331-4d39-a883-f0585acfc4ce Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kallmekool895, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox live's being a derp

I created an xbox live account on my computer, but cant figure out how to put it on the xbox, can anyone help me?

:)

kallmekool895, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Shadowvegas
    Shadowvegas Guest
    R.i.p bad company: 2

someone is being a Derp in this thread

Shadowvegas, Jan 2, 2014
  3. FatFuzzy
    FatFuzzy Guest
    This game is a big steamy pile of crap

Derp. Derpity derp. Derp. Derpity derp. Derpity derp derp derpity.

FatFuzzy, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox live's being a derp

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live's being a derp

6. Shadowvegas Win User

R.i.p bad company: 2

someone is being a Derp in this thread
  7. FatFuzzy Win User

This game is a big steamy pile of crap

Derp. Derpity derp. Derp. Derpity derp. Derpity derp derp derpity.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft now cannot be sued. They slipped it into their new TOU

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

If you do not agree with the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use, do not use the Xbox LIVE Service.

[/quote]

Derp derp! Really, is that how it works? Wow, I never thought of that. Thanks for the highly insightful input.

Anyway, who (regular people) really has the money to go up against MS?
  9. Revive Society Win User

Halo 4 Field Audio Recording

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

I'm just gonna resay this; derp derp derp herpa derp.

[/quote]

Good Point Speedy. Noted.
Thema:

Xbox live's being a derp

1. Xbox live's being a derp - Similar Threads - live's being derp

2. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  3. How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop being signed out of Xbox live automatically: I am being signed out of my profile constantly. The password screen allows a password to be entered but then it white-screens after 7-10 seconds, every time. My only current solution for this is...
  4. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  5. Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live: As I got perma banned yesterday it could be a life saving feature to make ones account as my home Xbox. So I can play all the games I have bought again as it is a total of 3000 dollars worth of...
  6. How do I change which Xbox live server I am being connected to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change which Xbox live server I am being connected to?: I live in austria and am being connected to a server in the US. How can I change which Xbox live server I get connected to? I tried opening all recquired ports, both windows and win-store regions...
  7. I have 2 kids and 3 Xbox consoles and one Xbox live account. Can they all be under one account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 kids and 3 Xbox consoles and one Xbox live account. Can they all be under one account: I have 2 kids and we all want to play Xbox together so we each have a console. Can all 3 consoles be used under my Xbox live account. 37f04c73-f0ea-40cd-a042-3dcaa6c2c29c
  8. Is there ever going to be a fix for the XBox Live Store game preview videos constantly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there ever going to be a fix for the XBox Live Store game preview videos constantly...: There was a recurring problem on the Xbox One/OneX and I still deal with it on my Series X. I’ve read many posts of people having the same issue so I know it’s not just affecting me. In the store...
  9. How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account: I was recently thinking about making my son an XBOX LIVE Account and was wondering what the age requirements are so i know if I should make him an Account or not Can anyone help me with this?...
  10. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e