Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360)

Discus and support Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, since a few days i have the Issue that i cannot play Multiplayer in ( e.g. Mass Effect 3 on Xbox One), because its teeling me that i`m not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big M1990, May 6, 2020.

  1. Big M1990
    Big M1990 Guest

    Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360)


    Hello,

    since a few days i have the Issue that i cannot play Multiplayer in ( e.g. Mass Effect 3 on Xbox One), because its teeling me that i`m not Connected to Xbox Live on the XBox 360 Dashboard, but my Xbox One is connected and everything works fine. this problem
    is Comprehensive for every game which i try to play. Deleting Profile and download again dont helped, also reinstalling game.

    best Regards

    :)
     
    Big M1990, May 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Big M1990 Win User

    Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360)

    hello,

    !! THE PROBLEM GOT SOLVED !!.

    I connected my Xbox via a WiFi repeater because otherwise I received a bad reception and I simply tried to connect my Xbox via the router and it worked.
    I´m now able to play again Multiplayer on Retrocompatible Games.

    I will now see what is going on with the repeater.

    Thank you very much for trying to help me.
  3. Big M1990 Win User

    Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360)

    thats the thing it dont work. im logged on with my profile but if i try to connect, it says that it cant connct to xbox live. i open the one guide and check internet and everything is okay on my xbox one. only thing that i cannot connect to xbox live through
    a xbox360 game on xbox one. that sucks and i dont know why this is happening.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

    Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360)

    Glad to hear that the issue is solved.

    Happy Gaming
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

    Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360)

    Pull up the Xbox 360 guide & there should be an option to connect to Xbox Live. Sometimes loading up the 360 games doesn’t always connect you to Live even tho the Xbox One is connected. Yea, its weird.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    Left 4 dead 2

    The games from Xbox 360 need be Retrocompatible with Xbox One
Thema:

Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360)

Loading...
  1. Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360) - Similar Threads - LiveMultiplayer Retrocompatible Games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Do you can make def jam fight for ny in retrocompatible

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you can make def jam fight for ny in retrocompatible: You can make def jam fight for ny in retrocompatible a0ab66be-8b9e-4d2b-81ca-c5bb5d6b80ad