Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just tried to play call of duty ghosts online and I'm getting a notice saying "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OG KUSH BUDS, Jan 2, 2014.

1. OG KUSH BUDS
    OG KUSH BUDS Guest

Xbox Live

I just tried to play call of duty ghosts online and I'm getting a notice saying "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live"

:)

OG KUSH BUDS, Jan 2, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Xbox Live

OG,

This is because this profile does not currently have an Xbox Live gold subscription. If you look at the font color of your gamertag name on the forum it is silver indicating that you currently have a free account. Once you have a gold subscription again
    you should be able to play online. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. WobblyDread8745 Win User

Xbox is confused about my Windows Live ID

Yes, I can do that.

I have an Xbox Live Account, an Xbox Live Gamertag, a Windows Live ID, and a Windows Live Password.

I log into the Xbox Live Account from the PC using my Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password and am able to see the Xbox Live Gamertag on my Xbox Live Account.

I then get on my Xbox 360 and click my Xbox Profile.

I then click "Join Xbox Live". It then asks for a "First Name".

I shorten my Xbox Live Gamertag and enter it in the First Name area.

It then asks me for my Windows Live ID. I enter my Windows Live ID.

It then asks me for my Windows Live Password. I enter my Windows Live Password.

It then tells me that the Xbox Live Gamertag I entered is not associated with the Windows Live ID I entered, and that I should enter a different Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password.

Thus, Xbox is confused.

I know the Windows Live Password I entered is correct, because I can log on with it on the PC.

I know the Windows Live ID is associated with the Xbox Live Gamertag because they're both connected on my Xbox Live Account.

It's very odd, yet somehow funny, to be called Wobbly...
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  4. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  5. Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app: Basically the title. Xbox live parties do not work on PC (Windows 11) the first time. I have to go in and reset those two apps in order for them to work. All my privacy settings are correct....
  6. A official xbox live wallpaper app

in XboX Insiders
    A official xbox live wallpaper app: Could we get a committee app where we send live wallpapers they then get optimize for the console and put on the app for people to download. the same wallpaper can not be put on it only if it is...
  7. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  8. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  9. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...