xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I PURCHASED THE XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP FOR MY SON THEY PROVIDED A USER NAME. HOW DO I PULL IT UP ON MY XBOX CONSOLE?? 8808ebe9-0035-4f13-bda5-b9dd49b4d3ef Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LazyPrince01, Jan 1, 2014.

1. LazyPrince01
    LazyPrince01 Guest

xbox live

I PURCHASED THE XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP FOR MY SON THEY PROVIDED A USER NAME. HOW DO I PULL IT UP ON MY XBOX CONSOLE??

:)

LazyPrince01, Jan 1, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Jan 1, 2014
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

5. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

7. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  8. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox keeps saying disconnected from Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps saying disconnected from Xbox live: When I open any game that has online mp, it says disconnected from Xbox live, idk why it keeps saying this, I tried looking at other Reddit posts and that hasn’t helped either. submitted by...
  3. When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022: Okay this is pathetic seriously I can't play any games even on my best server without getting hugely latency and you know what If it's going to be this laggy honestly Canadians and Australians...
  4. Stop following on xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stop following on xbox live: Hi, I created an account on xbox live and it suggested "Major Nelson" as a new friend. Unfortunately, I unintentionally clicked on it, so he now appears in my friends list. How can I remove the...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live on this console please download again?: Why can't I connect to Xbox live when playing call of duty black ops on Xbox series S? I can connect to other games but not black ops. It says sorry this profiles can't connect to Xbox live on...
  6. Ive forgot my xbox live pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive forgot my xbox live pass code: I cannot sign into my Xbox Live account on a old 360 i found that wasnt mine, but everytime i try logging into my account it ask for a controller password but i forgot it and have no idea how to...
  7. Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass: I bought the ultimate game pass around 2 months ago, i have since never been able to connect to xbox live. i have tried resetting the whole xbox, removed profile and added it back... nothing,...
  8. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...: Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to sign back on to xbox live or get any online...
  9. My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X: [img] [img] My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing and appears. When I watch Disney plus or netflix and press the glaid button and click on my profile it shows that am on Disney plus or...
  10. Xbox unable to connect to live services until 5pm central

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to live services until 5pm central: Ive been having a problem with getting my console to work. It doesn’t want to connect to live services until a some sort set time. This started happening around 2-3 weeks ago and it only seems to...