Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; won't let me sign in under a certain profile, which is my gamer tag bc084281-d196-46c0-8ad3-cf7bfa77d2bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AjarTwo29, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AjarTwo29
    AjarTwo29 Guest

Xbox live

won't let me sign in under a certain profile, which is my gamer tag

:)

AjarTwo29, Jan 1, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Xbox live

AjarTwo,

Are you getting an error message and if so, what does it say? Have you tried
    downloading your profile
    ? Let us know your results and we'll go from there to try and assist.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. WobblyDread8745 Win User

Xbox is confused about my Windows Live ID

Yes, I can do that.

I have an Xbox Live Account, an Xbox Live Gamertag, a Windows Live ID, and a Windows Live Password.

I log into the Xbox Live Account from the PC using my Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password and am able to see the Xbox Live Gamertag on my Xbox Live Account.

I then get on my Xbox 360 and click my Xbox Profile.

I then click "Join Xbox Live". It then asks for a "First Name".

I shorten my Xbox Live Gamertag and enter it in the First Name area.

It then asks me for my Windows Live ID. I enter my Windows Live ID.

It then asks me for my Windows Live Password. I enter my Windows Live Password.

It then tells me that the Xbox Live Gamertag I entered is not associated with the Windows Live ID I entered, and that I should enter a different Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password.

Thus, Xbox is confused.

I know the Windows Live Password I entered is correct, because I can log on with it on the PC.

I know the Windows Live ID is associated with the Xbox Live Gamertag because they're both connected on my Xbox Live Account.

It's very odd, yet somehow funny, to be called Wobbly...
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Revamp Xbox Live Games With Gold Program

in XboX Insiders
    Revamp Xbox Live Games With Gold Program: I think we all know Xbox Games With Gold is an outdated program. We no longer get Xbox 360 titles and the current games being offered the last few months have inched closer and closer to full...
  3. since when did xbox live become club penguin

in XBoX Accessibility
    since when did xbox live become club penguin: in my case dealing with enforcement team they have no idea the vast amount of violations that happens daily. a single word and report is all it takes to have you entire lifetime playing on live be...
  4. How do I set up Xbox Live Gold on a family members Series X console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set up Xbox Live Gold on a family members Series X console?: I've just upgraded my 2 Xbox One consoles to Xbox Series X consoles, I'm having trouble setting them both up to access XBox Live Gold. I have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold. I set up 1 of...
  5. My Xbox live connection is suddenly unstable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live connection is suddenly unstable: So for 2 years I've used the tp link archer ax 50 router with no problems on WiFi because it's not possible to go wired to my bedroom, my WiFi strength is around 80 on 5ghz. It's all been smooth...
  6. I need to talk to a live person

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to a live person: i lost my account with my debit card 59496fd9-fb2c-4489-baab-f80ff5b55f75
  7. Live gold or ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Live gold or ultimate?: Ok, I’m Xbox stupid! I’ve been buying my son the gold package as a Christmas present for the last 5-6 years. So he’s been happy with that. Then 2 years ago my daughter got her own ultimate deal....
  8. Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code": Hello, I recently took my Xbox back but I don't have the code to connect on my account, by "code" I mean that combination of Xbox keys (trigger,X,Y,Arrows) etc. And this is a big problem for my...
  9. How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you reach Level 2 + Xbox Live Gold in Microsoft Rewards?: I was checking the Status page for MR and I was wondering how you reach the + Xbox Live Gold tier, and if you do, how long do you keep XLG? Just a month or until you fall out of the tier?...
  10. xbox 360 xbox live not available in your region

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 xbox live not available in your region: My Xbox one account doesn't work on Xbox 360. It says xbox live is not available in your region. Although the second account registered in the same region works properly. I want to play backward...