Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; won't let me sign in under a certain profile, which is my gamer tag bc084281-d196-46c0-8ad3-cf7bfa77d2bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AjarTwo29, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AjarTwo29
    AjarTwo29 Guest

Xbox live

won't let me sign in under a certain profile, which is my gamer tag

:)

AjarTwo29, Jan 1, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Xbox live

AjarTwo,

Are you getting an error message and if so, what does it say? Have you tried
    downloading your profile
    ? Let us know your results and we'll go from there to try and assist.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. WobblyDread8745 Win User

Xbox is confused about my Windows Live ID

Yes, I can do that.

I have an Xbox Live Account, an Xbox Live Gamertag, a Windows Live ID, and a Windows Live Password.

I log into the Xbox Live Account from the PC using my Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password and am able to see the Xbox Live Gamertag on my Xbox Live Account.

I then get on my Xbox 360 and click my Xbox Profile.

I then click "Join Xbox Live". It then asks for a "First Name".

I shorten my Xbox Live Gamertag and enter it in the First Name area.

It then asks me for my Windows Live ID. I enter my Windows Live ID.

It then asks me for my Windows Live Password. I enter my Windows Live Password.

It then tells me that the Xbox Live Gamertag I entered is not associated with the Windows Live ID I entered, and that I should enter a different Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password.

Thus, Xbox is confused.

I know the Windows Live Password I entered is correct, because I can log on with it on the PC.

I know the Windows Live ID is associated with the Xbox Live Gamertag because they're both connected on my Xbox Live Account.

It's very odd, yet somehow funny, to be called Wobbly...
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Live stream check it out link for YouTube in there to

in XboX Insiders
    Live stream check it out link for YouTube in there to: https://twitch.tv/b_gaming99 submitted by /u/Young_onion99 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  5. SOUTH AFRICAN XBOX LIVE SERVERS?

in XBoX on Windows
    SOUTH AFRICAN XBOX LIVE SERVERS?: Hi there.. ive asked in 2022 when are we getting xbox live servers.. its 2024 and still no south african or even african servers.. what is going on? When are we getting our own servers?...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  7. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  8. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  9. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  10. How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in?: I've tried soo many times to sign up for Xbox live but everytime I enter everything in, the system says its gonna update but it never does. it did one time and i got Xbox live on that account but...