XBOX LIVE

Discus and support XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, XBOX Live is not working now for one week! I´ve checked several times modem, internet status but the xbox test always fails only with last step... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeckledCrowd461, Oct 18, 2017.

1. XBOX LIVE

Hi,

XBOX Live is not working now for one week!

I´ve checked several times modem, internet status but the xbox test always fails only with last step XBOX LIVE.

Who is taking care about this issue??? - if not solved by by day I will cancel my account !

Walter Eder

Vienna Austria.

:)

DeckledCrowd461, Oct 18, 2017
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Captain Speedy, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

XBOX LIVE

Hey there DeckledCrowd461.

Really sorry about the troubles you're experiencing with Xbox Live. Our teams are aware of trouble and are currently looking into it, please keep an eye out on updates on this issue and if anything changes for you, please let us know.

Mister Maka, Oct 19, 2017
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. WobblyDread8745 Win User

Xbox is confused about my Windows Live ID

Yes, I can do that.

I have an Xbox Live Account, an Xbox Live Gamertag, a Windows Live ID, and a Windows Live Password.

I log into the Xbox Live Account from the PC using my Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password and am able to see the Xbox Live Gamertag on my Xbox Live Account.

I then get on my Xbox 360 and click my Xbox Profile.

I then click "Join Xbox Live". It then asks for a "First Name".

I shorten my Xbox Live Gamertag and enter it in the First Name area.

It then asks me for my Windows Live ID. I enter my Windows Live ID.

It then asks me for my Windows Live Password. I enter my Windows Live Password.

It then tells me that the Xbox Live Gamertag I entered is not associated with the Windows Live ID I entered, and that I should enter a different Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password.

Thus, Xbox is confused.

I know the Windows Live Password I entered is correct, because I can log on with it on the PC.

I know the Windows Live ID is associated with the Xbox Live Gamertag because they're both connected on my Xbox Live Account.

It's very odd, yet somehow funny, to be called Wobbly...
Thema:

XBOX LIVE

1. XBOX LIVE - Similar Threads - LIVE

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  7. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  8. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  9. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  10. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...