XBOX LIVE

Discus and support XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, XBOX Live is not working now for one week! I´ve checked several times modem, internet status but the xbox test always fails only with last step... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeckledCrowd461, Oct 18, 2017.

1. XBOX LIVE

Hi,

XBOX Live is not working now for one week!

I´ve checked several times modem, internet status but the xbox test always fails only with last step XBOX LIVE.

Who is taking care about this issue??? - if not solved by by day I will cancel my account !

Walter Eder

Vienna Austria.

:)

DeckledCrowd461, Oct 18, 2017
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Captain Speedy, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

XBOX LIVE

Hey there DeckledCrowd461.

Really sorry about the troubles you're experiencing with Xbox Live. Our teams are aware of trouble and are currently looking into it, please keep an eye out on updates on this issue and if anything changes for you, please let us know.

Mister Maka, Oct 19, 2017
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. WobblyDread8745 Win User

Xbox is confused about my Windows Live ID

Yes, I can do that.

I have an Xbox Live Account, an Xbox Live Gamertag, a Windows Live ID, and a Windows Live Password.

I log into the Xbox Live Account from the PC using my Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password and am able to see the Xbox Live Gamertag on my Xbox Live Account.

I then get on my Xbox 360 and click my Xbox Profile.

I then click "Join Xbox Live". It then asks for a "First Name".

I shorten my Xbox Live Gamertag and enter it in the First Name area.

It then asks me for my Windows Live ID. I enter my Windows Live ID.

It then asks me for my Windows Live Password. I enter my Windows Live Password.

It then tells me that the Xbox Live Gamertag I entered is not associated with the Windows Live ID I entered, and that I should enter a different Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password.

Thus, Xbox is confused.

I know the Windows Live Password I entered is correct, because I can log on with it on the PC.

I know the Windows Live ID is associated with the Xbox Live Gamertag because they're both connected on my Xbox Live Account.

It's very odd, yet somehow funny, to be called Wobbly...
Thema:

XBOX LIVE

1. XBOX LIVE - Similar Threads - LIVE

2. Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it: So I'm having a weird issue for the past couple days where I will play an Xbox 360 game and even after I close it, my Xbox Live status will still say I'm playing it. Even if I turn on an Xbox One...
  3. How do I restore my Xbox live account if my Microsoft account was deleted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore my Xbox live account if my Microsoft account was deleted?: I deleted my microsoft account, but the account with my nickname remained on the xbox account. I can't access it.. I do not know where to turn with this question, but I would like to transfer the...
  4. After years of having Xbox live I stopped and my Minecraft world disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After years of having Xbox live I stopped and my Minecraft world disappeared.: My Minecraft world took years to build, I lost most of it after discontinuing Xbox live. I was a live customer for a long time. Is there a way to get it back? If I restart Xbox live will I find...
  5. When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...: I can sign in fine on my Xbox one and computer. I only get a problem when I try to play a backwards compatible game. I try to download my profile to “Xbox 360 backwards compatibility” part of the...
  6. xbox live settings not showing up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live settings not showing up.: I am a child on a family account (14y) and have been told to mess with the family restriction settings to fix this by PARENT. I logged in as them, went to manage family members, privacy and online...
  7. I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason: I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at 8:31 pm which i was not even on my xbox i...
  8. I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...: There are no bans on my account can you help? 064e8c07-1862-4020-9761-2ea784deb249
  9. Xbox Live Device ID

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Device ID: So I am trying to reset my password and get my account back, and I have everything else filled out, except I came across the Xbox Live Device ID question. Now I no longer have the only Xbox One...
  10. Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge: I've had Game Pass ultimate since it came out and love the service but I haven't had the time lately to justify the cost per month for it and wanted to downgrade back to standard Xbox Live. I...