xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

Discus and support xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello:D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by codgamer4321, Sep 7, 2017.

1. codgamer4321
    codgamer4321 Guest

xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

helloxbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request :D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started yesterday and hasn't stopped i have cleared me system cache and still same prob. i have checked to see
    if i was reported at all and it says i still have a good rep idk y it doesnt let me.

:)

codgamer4321, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Odyssey Arts
    Odyssey Arts Guest
    Revolution of Gaming! 3 Servers, Monthly Giveaways, BF3,Reach,MW3, All Ages/Skills, Worldwide!

Hey, im interested in joining your clan if your interested aswell send me a message on xbox live i sent you a friend request xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request :D

Odyssey Arts, Sep 7, 2017
  3. friend requests

Every time i try to send a friend request it gives me an error message. And they sent me a request but I don't see it and neither of our friend lists are full.

Bay0nettagirl2, Sep 7, 2017
  4. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

Are you using a new account to send the messages?

SeventhCube2832, Sep 7, 2017
  5. If no then try deleting a message in your inbox, if a message can't be deleted then the problem is from your Xbox 360.

If you can delete a message from your inbox then your messaging limit has been reached

SeventhCube2832, Nov 2, 2018
  6. SeventhCube2832 Win User

Are you using a new account to send the messages?
  7. SeventhCube2832 Win User

If no then try deleting a message in your inbox, if a message can't be deleted then the problem is from your Xbox 360.

If you can delete a message from your inbox then your messaging limit has been reached
  8. Odyssey Arts Win User

Revolution of Gaming! 3 Servers, Monthly Giveaways, BF3,Reach,MW3, All Ages/Skills, Worldwide!

Hey, im interested in joining your clan if your interested aswell send me a message on xbox live i sent you a friend request :D
  9. tohellnbak Win User

Strange "followers"

not to get into your tassle here.. but it is possible the guy sending a request.... just sent a message at the same time.... "friend request" or maybe sent the request from a 360? I know me personally... I have got a few of those.. but normally, you do
    not get a message....unless it was manually sent..only way you know you got a "request" is the "new" icon (slash at corner of the followers tab under friends app
  10. GetRawWithGraw Win User

unable to send messages

Yes. I have had the same problem sending messages to people who aren't on my friends list. It's been going on for 3 months. If I send them a friend request and if the friend request is pending I am able to send them a message with no problem. If they aren't
    on my friends list I get a message that says message could not be sent "xbox live" I am on the phone with microsoft now and they don't know what's going on. If I send them a message like 15 or 20 tries sometimes I can get a message to go through.
Thema:

1. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request - Similar Threads - live message cant

2. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  3. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  4. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  5. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  7. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...