Xbox Live: Xbox One to Xbox 360 Unlimited?

Discus and support Xbox Live: Xbox One to Xbox 360 Unlimited? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Live Gold expired a few days ago and I tried playing Halo Reach on Xbox One and I could play online match making with no subscription. Not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SNEAKRET, Dec 20, 2015.

1. SNEAKRET
    SNEAKRET Guest

My Xbox Live Gold expired a few days ago and I tried playing Halo Reach on Xbox One and I could play online match making with no subscription.

Not sure whats going on.

What I'm mainly asking is does playing the old generation games on Xbox Live free offside of Xbox One Live?

May or may not be the case but I don't know what it could be.

:)

SNEAKRET, Dec 20, 2015
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

Question

Can i order a standard Xbox 360 Live 12-moth Gold code online, to use on Xbox One Live?
    They are all the same i assume, i don't need a special Xbox One version do i...

i don't want any fancy Killer Instinct xbone promo live version as mentioned above.

ta
    rai

raigraphixs, Dec 20, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. You would still need gold to play online. You're still showing as gold here, so you may want to check your subscription at
    Sign in to your Microsoft account

Smwutches, Dec 21, 2015
  5. sean8771 Win User

Would You Rather?

unlimited xbox live thats an easy one
  6. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

How many friends can you have? Limit. Xbox 360. Gold

1000 friends and probably unlimited amount of followers on Xbox One. 100 on 360 sadly.
  7. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

Unused Gamertags

Gamertag with no star rep or gamertag and unlimited live with the same gamerpic are refered as "V1s"

They are accounts that were used on the original Xbox and were never transfered to the Xbox 360!
  8. Smwutches Win User

No. You would still need gold to play online. You're still showing as gold here, so you may want to check your subscription at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
  9. Jujuthelioness Win User

Would You Rather?

unlimited Xbox Live subscription
Thema:

1. Xbox Live: Xbox One to Xbox 360 Unlimited? - Similar Threads - Live 360 Unlimited

2. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  3. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  4. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  5. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  7. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  8. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  9. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  10. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...