Xbox live won't let me message or talk to anyone on live

Discus and support Xbox live won't let me message or talk to anyone on live in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This gamer Return0fBASH, started harassing me after a match on star wars battlefront 2. And now he has reported after I responded to him because he... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NoMerceyy, Oct 17, 2022.

1. NoMerceyy
    NoMerceyy Guest

This gamer Return0fBASH, started harassing me after a match on star wars battlefront 2. And now he has reported after I responded to him because he wouldn't stop. And now I can't use my mic or message anyone.

:)

NoMerceyy, Oct 17, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your communication problem.

Did you receive a notification or message from Xbox about a communication ban?

You may also check your enforcement status by going to this link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

I would also suggest reporting anyone that would be harassing you by going to their profile and reporting them from there so that enforcement team will investigate them as well.

If you already got a suspension and it is more than 24 hours, you can also file for a case review.

Here is the guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Hope that helps!
  3. Joevkn Win User

My bans done and I still can't talk in party chat

4. Altharizad Win User

Gamers' Night In - Halo 4 - April 11, 7-10pm ET

OH and I don't know if I also have to message someone on Xbox live, but my Xbox won't let me.
  5. servsYAup4419 Win User

notice: current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

My xbox live account won't let me sign on. I'm currently getting the message: Notice, the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. My username is . Please help!!!!
  6. Awesomesocks32 Win User

Is anyone else having a hard time connecting muiltiplayer online for 360???

I'm on Xbox live but it won't let me talk or join parties it says connection lost but I run the test for my connection and everything is fine?? Help
Thema:

1. Xbox live won't let me message or talk to anyone on live - Similar Threads - live won't let

2. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  3. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  4. I have a question it won't let me sign in to Xbox live it's not my internet because...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a question it won't let me sign in to Xbox live it's not my internet because...: It won't let me log in to Xbox 360 live there is an error I put my email and password correctly but the console says there is an error and the error code is 80151103...
  5. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...
  6. Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party?: Why won't Xbox let me create or join an Xbox party? 2afd3294-8591-41b7-a71a-fd18c0e98cb7
  7. HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live: Hi, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account to access my Xbox Live account, and I says "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. Please Download Again. Code:...
  8. Post-Account Merge Minecraft won't let me play w/o Xbox Live Sub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post-Account Merge Minecraft won't let me play w/o Xbox Live Sub: Hi there, I bought Minecraft 10+ years ago and just merged my Mojang account with my Xbox/Microsoft account, but now when I go to install Minecraft Java (which I already own) it will not allow me...
  9. Xbox live won't let me login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live won't let me login to minecraft: I was logging in to my microsoft account for Minecraft Java edition, and it has an error: 0x87DD0005. I don't know what to do, I can't sign in. I do have a link here to the image....
  10. I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.: It works on everything else but when itry it on the 360 it shows this error message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." What does that...