Xbox live won't let me login to minecraft

Discus and support Xbox live won't let me login to minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was logging in to my microsoft account for Minecraft Java edition, and it has an error: 0x87DD0005. I don't know what to do, I can't sign in. I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RankThingsUp, Nov 25, 2021.

1. RankThingsUp
    RankThingsUp Guest

I was logging in to my microsoft account for Minecraft Java edition, and it has an error: 0x87DD0005. I don't know what to do, I can't sign in.

I do have a link here to the image.

:)

RankThingsUp, Nov 25, 2021
  2. FarelJr Win User

I was logging in to my microsoft account for Minecraft Java edition, and it has an error: 0x87DD0005. I don't know what to do, I can't sign in.

I do have a link here to the image.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the game too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

It won't let me login to Minecraft Java Anymore

Hi there Johanna welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had the same issue while migrating try this!

If you have any other Launcher on your computer other than the one found on Mojang's official website you must first do the following:

1 - Delete the Launchers that exist on your computer that are not official Mojang;

2 - Restart your computer;

3 - Download the original software again and install:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

If you don't have another Launcher on your computer or have already deleted:

1 - Open Minecraft Laucher;

2 - If you are already logged in, click on your image and Gamertag in the upper left corner of the screen and then on "Logout";

3 - If you are already logged out or not logged in to your account, delete all accounts registered in Launcher by clicking on the "X" next to each account;

4 - In Minecraft Launcher, enter the email and password of your Microsoft account!
  5. JohannaApple Win User

Thank you for your response!

I X'd out of my Mojang and Microsoft accounts to delete them from the launcher, and then tried to log in again, and it's still showing that I have an incorrect password.

Do you know if having Optifine installed affected it? It uses the official Mojang launcher, the only difference is that it lets you put what version you want to play, and instead of 1.17, I pressed Optifine 1.17. It wasn't giving me any issues at the time though. This only happened right when I was migrating and now for the 1.18 update.

Do you have any others ideas I could try?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Play all indications that will soon be replaced by a unified version that allows you to choose between Java and bedrock. It is supposed game pass on November 2, so I assume it would hit and all other ways at the same time
Thema:

1. Xbox live won't let me login to minecraft - Similar Threads - live won't let

2. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  3. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  4. I have a question it won't let me sign in to Xbox live it's not my internet because...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a question it won't let me sign in to Xbox live it's not my internet because...: It won't let me log in to Xbox 360 live there is an error I put my email and password correctly but the console says there is an error and the error code is 80151103...
  5. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...
  6. Xbox live won't let me message or talk to anyone on live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live won't let me message or talk to anyone on live: This gamer Return0fBASH, started harassing me after a match on star wars battlefront 2. And now he has reported after I responded to him because he wouldn't stop. And now I can't use my mic or...
  7. Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party?: Why won't Xbox let me create or join an Xbox party? 2afd3294-8591-41b7-a71a-fd18c0e98cb7
  8. HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live: Hi, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account to access my Xbox Live account, and I says "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. Please Download Again. Code:...
  9. Post-Account Merge Minecraft won't let me play w/o Xbox Live Sub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post-Account Merge Minecraft won't let me play w/o Xbox Live Sub: Hi there, I bought Minecraft 10+ years ago and just merged my Mojang account with my Xbox/Microsoft account, but now when I go to install Minecraft Java (which I already own) it will not allow me...
  10. I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.: It works on everything else but when itry it on the 360 it shows this error message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." What does that...