Xbox live. Won't connect with any friend requests

Discus and support Xbox live. Won't connect with any friend requests in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need help. When we send a friend request. We receive a message stating can't connect. a63fea1a-660a-4f57-b5f9-95a36f6e294e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAVICCHI6388, Jan 4, 2014.

1. CAVICCHI6388
    CAVICCHI6388 Guest

Need help. When we send a friend request. We receive a message stating can't connect.

:)

CAVICCHI6388, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Noosebumps
    Noosebumps Guest
    Why can't I send friend requests anymore

For some reason, when I send friend requests, it says that Xbox LIVE "couldn't complete the process". When I restart my Xbox, the friend requests appear on my friends list, pending. But I still can't send any requests. When I cancel a request, it says it
    cannot complete process, and I have to restart my Xbox again.

It only updates whenever I restart my Xbox. It won't work otherwise.

Noosebumps, Jan 4, 2014
  3. 1month bonus xbox live gold membership

This 1 month live gold membership which came free with the Xbox 360 won't allow me to connect with friends online .. It says you must be an xbox live gold member to join the party. Why won't the membership work properly

SheerStorm743, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Noosebumps Win User

Why can't I send friend requests anymore

For some reason, when I send friend requests, it says that Xbox LIVE "couldn't complete the process". When I restart my Xbox, the friend requests appear on my friends list, pending. But I still can't send any requests. When I cancel a request, it says it
    cannot complete process, and I have to restart my Xbox again.

It only updates whenever I restart my Xbox. It won't work otherwise.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

I can't connect to a friend in Meincraft Xbox 360

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Here are some steps that you can try to resolve the issue:

Restart your Xbox 360 console: This will refresh the system and sometimes resolve any connection issues.

Check Xbox Live status: Make sure that Xbox Live is functioning properly and that there are no service outages affecting your ability to connect.

Check Xbox 360 privacy settings: Ensure that your Xbox 360 privacy settings allow you to receive friend requests and play with friends.

Confirm friend request: On your Xbox 360, go to the Friends tab, select the friend request and confirm the friend request.

Test Xbox Live connection: On your Xbox 360, go to the Xbox Guide and select System Settings, then Network Settings. Test your Xbox Live connection to ensure that everything is functioning properly.

Check Xbox 360 NAT type: Ensure that your NAT type is set to open, as a strict NAT type can prevent you from connecting to other players.

Remove and re-add friend: On your Xbox 360, go to the Friends tab, select the friend, and then select Remove Friend. Have your friend send another friend request, and then accept it.
  6. XENMIC Win User

Nova Scotia Mature Gamers

It's been a while..Let's see if there's any new Maratimer's out there. Just send me a PM via Live but make sure you make a comment as if you try to add me as a friend without one I won't accept the friend request.
  7. Kenny H. Win User

People can't approve my friend requests

I just checked and it doesn't look like you can approve friend requests on Xbox.com any longer. They have to approve the request through an Xbox 360 console. They can also add you as a friend in their One by searching your gamer tag, but they won't show
    up on your friends list
  8. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

removing friend from friends list

follow these steps:

1. Restart your console.
    2. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE-enabled gamertag.
    3. Ask someone from your friends list to delete you from his or her friends list.
    4. Send a new friend request to the same person.
    5. Sign out of Xbox Live, and then sign in to Xbox Live again. Then Try Remove the Gamer-tag you`ve been trying to remove from your Friends-List.
    You might want to check out 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 They deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more. It may be your "Internet Connection" to the Xbox Service, Your Connection may be poor and it`s
    blocking the ability to Process your Request from your Xbox 360. I wish you all the very best of luck VenomGoesDeep.
Thema:

1. Xbox live. Won't connect with any friend requests - Similar Threads - live Won't connect

2. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  3. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  4. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  5. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  6. Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.: I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one S, but my profile can't be downloaded due to...
  7. My Xbox 360 connects to internet but won't connect to Xbox Live. Suddenly happened....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 connects to internet but won't connect to Xbox Live. Suddenly happened....: I started playing BF 4 and I started loosing connection to Xbox Live. Restarted game and rejoined the session and then it did it again after a short while (approx 5 mins) Repeated this 4 times...
  8. Why won't my son's Xbox 360 connect to Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my son's Xbox 360 connect to Xbox Live?: Hi Team The console has suddenly decided not to connect to Xbox live. Have done all the usual troubleshoots as suggested on Microsoft website, even did a total reset to factory settings....
  9. Xbox 360 Won't connect to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Won't connect to Live: I have tried everything to get it to connect and it will just not connect to live. can someone please help? [img] 63f4cdbf-4743-47a9-b3d8-c78fff158728
  10. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live: I'm trying to use my old xbox 360 to install the orange box. (i cant use xbox.com cuz it asks me for a credit card even though i have 26 dollars in my account) It will not and refuses to connect....