Xbox live. Won't connect with any friend requests

Discus and support Xbox live. Won't connect with any friend requests in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need help. When we send a friend request. We receive a message stating can't connect. a63fea1a-660a-4f57-b5f9-95a36f6e294e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAVICCHI6388, Jan 4, 2014.

1. CAVICCHI6388
    CAVICCHI6388 Guest

Need help. When we send a friend request. We receive a message stating can't connect.

:)

CAVICCHI6388, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Noosebumps
    Noosebumps Guest
    Why can't I send friend requests anymore

For some reason, when I send friend requests, it says that Xbox LIVE "couldn't complete the process". When I restart my Xbox, the friend requests appear on my friends list, pending. But I still can't send any requests. When I cancel a request, it says it
    cannot complete process, and I have to restart my Xbox again.

It only updates whenever I restart my Xbox. It won't work otherwise.

Noosebumps, Jan 4, 2014
  3. 1month bonus xbox live gold membership

This 1 month live gold membership which came free with the Xbox 360 won't allow me to connect with friends online .. It says you must be an xbox live gold member to join the party. Why won't the membership work properly

SheerStorm743, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Noosebumps Win User

Why can't I send friend requests anymore

For some reason, when I send friend requests, it says that Xbox LIVE "couldn't complete the process". When I restart my Xbox, the friend requests appear on my friends list, pending. But I still can't send any requests. When I cancel a request, it says it
    cannot complete process, and I have to restart my Xbox again.

It only updates whenever I restart my Xbox. It won't work otherwise.
  5. XENMIC Win User

Nova Scotia Mature Gamers

It's been a while..Let's see if there's any new Maratimer's out there. Just send me a PM via Live but make sure you make a comment as if you try to add me as a friend without one I won't accept the friend request.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

People can't approve my friend requests

I just checked and it doesn't look like you can approve friend requests on Xbox.com any longer. They have to approve the request through an Xbox 360 console. They can also add you as a friend in their One by searching your gamer tag, but they won't show
    up on your friends list
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

removing friend from friends list

follow these steps:

1. Restart your console.
    2. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE-enabled gamertag.
    3. Ask someone from your friends list to delete you from his or her friends list.
    4. Send a new friend request to the same person.
    5. Sign out of Xbox Live, and then sign in to Xbox Live again. Then Try Remove the Gamer-tag you`ve been trying to remove from your Friends-List.
    You might want to check out 02 - Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 They deal with First time connecting to Live, connection issues, NAT errors and more. It may be your "Internet Connection" to the Xbox Service, Your Connection may be poor and it`s
    blocking the ability to Process your Request from your Xbox 360. I wish you all the very best of luck VenomGoesDeep.
  8. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Need friends to play Titanfall with

Feel free to send me a friend request. I'm normally on Titanfall, but I'm from across the pond so the connection between us won't be the best.
Thema:

1. Xbox live. Won't connect with any friend requests - Similar Threads - live Won't connect

2. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live: I'm trying to use my old xbox 360 to install the orange box. (i cant use xbox.com cuz it asks me for a credit card even though i have 26 dollars in my account) It will not and refuses to connect....
  3. Profile not completely downloaded and won't connect to xbox live & says issues with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile not completely downloaded and won't connect to xbox live & says issues with the...: Ok yeah I have a question and no Idon't know how to even ask it. Been playing blackops 2 on 360 signed onto my profile on that 360 over a year had live gold membership played split screen...
  4. Deep Rock Galactic won't connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic won't connect to xbox live: As the title states, my game won't connect to Xbox Live. I can't join friends, friends can't join me, and I can't join public games (I see them in the server list but can't join; it loads...
  5. Backward compatible games won't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Backward compatible games won't connect to xbox live: Hello, I recently reinstalled Gears of War 2 on my xbox series s but I'm unable to play it. When I get to the main menu in Gears 2 a window prompts me to download my profile, but when I click on...
  6. xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live: when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox s it doenst recognize that i am connected to live and wont download the profile. yes i have done all the recommendations from other posts and still...
  7. Xbox Series X won't connect to Internet/Xbox LIve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't connect to Internet/Xbox LIve: Hello Everyone! A couple days ago the internet in my apartment complex went down. It recently came back and is working great for my laptop and phone. Although it seems that my Xbox Series X can't...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Won't Connect to XBOX Live After Account Email Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Won't Connect to XBOX Live After Account Email Change: I am using Windows 10 with all the latest updates. I recently changed the email address I use as my Microsoft account. Now, when I go to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection it tells me that it...
  9. Xbox Dashboard/OS Unresponsive and Won't Connect to Live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard/OS Unresponsive and Won't Connect to Live: Earlier this morning I tried to boot up a game and looked away for a moment, when I looked back the screen was black. I thought it was loading so I let it sit for about 10min before I realized...
  10. 360 console won't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 console won't connect to live: I have been having this issue for about a week now with my 360 console. There's an Internet connection and all my other devices work with it, the console says its got an Internet connection but...