xbox live wont conect

Discus and support xbox live wont conect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi for 3 days my pc xbox wont connect said.. "can"t sing ".. error code it 0xc00d1126/0xc0d11cd I try to close my acount and restart my wireless and pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaurentiaCojocaru, Apr 12, 2019.

1. xbox live wont conect

Hi for 3 days my pc xbox wont connect said.. "can"t sing ".. error code it 0xc00d1126/0xc0d11cd I try to close my acount and restart my wireless and pc but still nothing... so please help I do not now wath to do

:)

LaurentiaCojocaru, Apr 12, 2019
  2. aine_779 Win User

xbox live wont conect

ok are you using wired or wireless?have you also tested your connection if so where does it stop?please get back to me if you can thanks from lil miss aine x
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox live wont conect

4. DarkHeartedKill Win User

xbox live wont conect

Are you using wireless of wired connection? If you're using wireless with the the old version of the xbox 360(the one that doesn't come with a built in wireless adapter) try unplugging the adapter, turning off the xbox, plugging the adapter back in, then
    turning on the xbox. If that does not work try connecting your sons xbox directly to the modem using an ethernet cable and see if you can connect.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox live wont conect

The op is talking about a win pc issue not a console issue.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

xbox live wont conect

Thema:

xbox live wont conect

1. xbox live wont conect - Similar Threads - live wont conect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  4. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.: I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my Gamepass subscription. I've been able to play...
  5. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  6. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  7. it wont let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    it wont let me sign into xbox live: i decided to make a new account and it s won’t let me play any games and tells me i need to sign into xbox live i have gold and ultimate pass so this shouldn’t be a problem...
  8. my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account: and it says sorry this action cant be performed at this time try again later e7a258db-9d5f-4f03-8a78-aae4c4012e15
  9. I bought 2 games on xbox live, but they wont download or are even showing on my games.Max...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2 games on xbox live, but they wont download or are even showing on my games.Max...: I bought 2 games on xbox live, but they wont download or are even showing on my games.Max Payne 3 & The bureau. I was hoping we can find a solution to this problem...
  10. ark win10 wont sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark win10 wont sign in to xbox live: every time i try to boot the game it says unable to sign into xbox live 23ffdc58-5827-411e-90b3-4b6f334817ba