Xbox live update

Discus and support Xbox live update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a xbox and I cant connect to xbox live. it says a system update isavalibale from xbox live. if you decline you wont be able to connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WovenClock4412, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox live update

I just bought a xbox and I cant connect to xbox live. it says a system update isavalibale from xbox live. if you decline you wont be able to connect to xbox live. I say yes to the update then it says it cant download and gives me a status code of 3F4B-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751.
    how do I make live work??!?!

:)

WovenClock4412, Jan 2, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Jan 2, 2014
  3. William
    William Guest
    What are the latest Xbox Live updates?

Can anyone tell me whether there are any new updates for the Xbox Live? I used to like Xbox Live a lot last year, but I've been pretty busy lately and I haven't had time to stay informed about the latest updates...

William, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Jackass8731
    Jackass8731 Guest

Xbox live update

on xbox.com go to support, then at the bottom of it, it shud say error code search. then copy that code and see wat it says.

Jackass8731, Jan 2, 2014
  5. GIVEMEMYACCOUNT Win User

Live

In order to proceed with connecting to Xbox LIVE and using Xbox LIVE services your console must be updated otherwise, you will be signed out and unable to access Xbox LIVE features. When you sign in you should be prompted to update, you will need to accept
    the update if you wish to continue using Xbox LIVE services.
  6. onyxishere Win User

NEW UPDATE! WHAT A JOKE, 9 DAYS OF GOLD WASTED TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRASH!!

7. xbox360italy Win User

Problem connecting to Live

8. xbox360italy Win User

Error downloading 11/27/2012 Update -- Please Help

9. smileskybird Win User

Network Update?

They have an update goin' for the controller too? Not use to this with Xbox 360. Genuine Xbox consoles generally have a secure connection to Xbox Live so if your console tells you you have an update it's legit. The thing I love with updates on Xbox 1 is
    that the console doesn't abruptly disconnect you from Xbox Live every time there's an Xbox Live Update this happens with Xbox 360.
Thema:

Xbox live update

1. Xbox live update - Similar Threads - live update

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  8. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  9. Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail

in XBoX on Windows
    Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail: Guys!!! I’m having so much trouble! I try to login to Xbox Live but I can’t do that until I update my system. Well I can’t update my system because my console won’t connect to Xbox Live. It will...
  10. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....