Xbox live update

Discus and support Xbox live update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a xbox and I cant connect to xbox live. it says a system update isavalibale from xbox live. if you decline you wont be able to connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WovenClock4412, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox live update

I just bought a xbox and I cant connect to xbox live. it says a system update isavalibale from xbox live. if you decline you wont be able to connect to xbox live. I say yes to the update then it says it cant download and gives me a status code of 3F4B-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751.
    how do I make live work??!?!

:)

WovenClock4412, Jan 2, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Jan 2, 2014
  3. William
    William Guest
    What are the latest Xbox Live updates?

Can anyone tell me whether there are any new updates for the Xbox Live? I used to like Xbox Live a lot last year, but I've been pretty busy lately and I haven't had time to stay informed about the latest updates...

William, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Jackass8731
    Jackass8731 Guest

Xbox live update

on xbox.com go to support, then at the bottom of it, it shud say error code search. then copy that code and see wat it says.

Jackass8731, Jan 2, 2014
  5. GIVEMEMYACCOUNT Win User

Live

In order to proceed with connecting to Xbox LIVE and using Xbox LIVE services your console must be updated otherwise, you will be signed out and unable to access Xbox LIVE features. When you sign in you should be prompted to update, you will need to accept
    the update if you wish to continue using Xbox LIVE services.
  6. onyxishere Win User

NEW UPDATE! WHAT A JOKE, 9 DAYS OF GOLD WASTED TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THIS TRASH!!

7. xbox360italy Win User

Problem connecting to Live

8. xbox360italy Win User

Error downloading 11/27/2012 Update -- Please Help

9. smileskybird Win User

Network Update?

They have an update goin' for the controller too? Not use to this with Xbox 360. Genuine Xbox consoles generally have a secure connection to Xbox Live so if your console tells you you have an update it's legit. The thing I love with updates on Xbox 1 is
    that the console doesn't abruptly disconnect you from Xbox Live every time there's an Xbox Live Update this happens with Xbox 360.
Thema:

Xbox live update

1. Xbox live update - Similar Threads - live update

2. My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X: [img] [img] My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing and appears. When I watch Disney plus or netflix and press the glaid button and click on my profile it shows that am on Disney plus or...
  3. Insiders series x unable.to update and connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insiders series x unable.to update and connect to Xbox live: I know I'm supposed to post on reddit r/xboxinsiders HOWEVER Everytime I post it says unable to post Been going on for 5 hours unable to post I'm getting error 80070570 I resent my console...
  4. Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold: As the title states, I already own Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle and I just renewed my subscription to Xbox live gold , but when I launch the game it gives me a code 0x803f800b "Looks like you...
  5. Xbox 360 stuck on update for xbox live and kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 stuck on update for xbox live and kinect: The console is an Xbox 360 slim from 2011-2012. The update freezes and then gives me an error status message or just freezes for hours the screen and circle is still rolling but the download...
  6. How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?: Ever since I turned on my Xbox 360 today, it's asked me to update, which is required to use Xbox Live. Every time I try to update, though, it goes for a little bit and stops, and then a box...
  7. Xbox Live Tenure not updating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Tenure not updating: Hi all, my Xbox live tenure is not updating. not a big deal, but I still would like to update it. I’ve read multiple threads from others that experienced the same issue. I’ve tried two suggestions...
  8. Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc: Hi, I can't play any online multiplayer games but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc. The problem I have is exactly the same problem has been reported here:...
  9. Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update: My Xbox 360 says A system update it required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support. I don’t know what I need to...
  10. How to update Xbox live parental/community settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to update Xbox live parental/community settings: Hello. I am currently writing this at 12.51AM, frustrated at having tried every single piece of advice from every relatively helpful thread, Microsoft or otherwise. When I got forza horizon 5 on...