XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban

Discus and support XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My account was communication banned 3 weeks ago for some bad messages I sent and I understand that. I learned my lesson and have not sent a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ELECTRIKSHOCK98, May 13, 2018.

1. XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban

Hello,

My account was communication banned 3 weeks ago for some bad messages I sent and I understand that. I learned my lesson and have not sent a single bad message to anyone in the past week since that ban. Now I receive a message saying
    I’m banned again for two weeks when there have been no messages I’ve sent that could’ve possibly resulted in this ban. I already did my time 3 weeks ago and there’s no way this ban should’ve occurred from messages since my last ban. Please remove this ban.
    I learned my lesson last time and have not and will not send messages of that kind anymore. Please Microsoft, I’m a good boy now.

:)

ELECTRIKSHOCK98, May 13, 2018
  2. Bred Jinx
    Bred Jinx Guest
    Unjust Communications Ban

Okay so I just got onto my xbox this evening and tried to join a party filled with my friends when Xbox said I had some privacy settings that needed changing. Confused, I went and changed them and nothing happened so I found myself on the forums and trying
    to log into my microsoft account. After looking at some posts one mentioned something about a suspension and I clicked the link only to land on the "Enforcement" page. Turns out I have a communications ban at 00:16:38, despite having literally gotten off xbox
    at around 00:06 and not only that but I had been in a party, with friends, all night so I do not see how I could have possibly offended anyone who could not hear me?

I dont see why I have been banned and would like someone to explain it all to me because as of right now I am quite annoyed by this.

Bred Jinx, May 13, 2018
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Unjust Communication Ban

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, May 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does not use the forums.

Smwutches, May 13, 2018
  5. Alex WilheIm
    Alex WilheIm Guest
    The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always
    occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible
    for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click here

Alex WilheIm, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. Alex WilheIm Win User

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always
    occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible
    for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click here
  8. hammerman228 Win User

Unjust Communication Ban

All of you guys are absolutely right, It's just I don't understand why I this affects party chats and my ability to talk with my friends; even if it was a text message. Not too sure asking Enforcement will really fix anything; it was a 6 message chat between
    me and the individual so there's barely anything to review besides what the main post mentions.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Unjust Communication Ban

If you hadn't already, report the other player. If they said something that violated the code of conduct, they would also get a suspension, if they haven't already. Profanity wasn't allowed in the 360 days either, but I don't think people reported it as
    much as they do now. It's also not allowed on PS per their code of conduct too.
  10. hammerman228 Win User

Unjust Communication Ban

Well, at least com ban the account that started this all with insults. If not, Microsoft doesn't represent all users equally. I might as well switch to PS5 when that is released; it seems a lot of people over the years have complained about this broken
    system. You must be new to Microsoft aswell since swearing without penalty was a thing back in the 360 days; so buying this Xbox one will be haunting me for the wasted money. Thanks for the help fellows.
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban - Similar Threads - LIVE Unjust Communication

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban: Hello, My account was communication banned 3 weeks ago for some bad messages I sent and I understand that. I learned my lesson and have not sent a single bad message to anyone in the past week...
  9. Unjust Xbox live Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjust Xbox live Suspension: Hello I’m here to ask about an unjust suspension of my Xbox live account which involves communications. Within about 5 minutes after I had just gotten done playing a game my account got a...
  10. Unjust Xbox live Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjust Xbox live Suspension: Hello I’m here to ask about an unjust suspension of my Xbox live account which involves communications. Within about 5 minutes after I had just gotten done playing a game my account got a...